Hoshino-kun, Shitagatte! - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

Dex-chan lover
Ahah. Shorthaired girl at the start had Hoshino blushing. A crush perhaps? 🤔

OK, that whole sequence with the "Lover's Umbrella" was actually funny (unlike the first two chapters which were... Ehhhh). I do find Yamada's reaction at the end interesting. Once again, is she disappointed because she didn't get money out of the poor boy or... Is it something else?

Contributor
The artist is really inconsistent with bags. When their paths split, we see that yamada-san has her bag in one panel, and after that we don't see it ever again. At first, I didn't even notice she got her bag back and was wondering what happened to it.

Dex-chan lover
Like the art, still confused as all heck where this plans to go, other than the obvious romance drama. At least this chapter had more of that youth graffiti vibe that was missing from prior chapters :thumbsup:

Dex-chan lover
At first I thought this was going to be gooby but it’s slowly coming together well

Dex-chan lover
This is not how you become lovers. This is how you become sworn rivals.

Dex-chan lover
Well, it seems like he won this one, since she has to carry around a useless umbrella. Well, they both more or less lost, but surprisingly, he's learning... @UnvalidUserName She just wanted the 10K yen, I assume. Though it's clear from her face near the end of chapter 1 that she has a certain kind of fascination with him.

Also, we're 3 chapters on, so people who straight-up hate (posting stuff like "mid" or "she a hoe") this manga should unfollow it already. Just do yourself a favor here. :rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread