Hoshino-kun, Shitagatte! - Vol. 1 Ch. 5

Dex-chan lover
If I treat the stories like disconnected oneshots, they are far more digestible and enjoyable. The overall structure is pretty consistent with any other teasing story, only with a...not quite delinquent vibe.

Dex-chan lover
And again, nobody got what is in her mind. It’s feel like those girl-toying-guy mangas but this time the author decided to cut off all part revealed the girl’s inner mind to give her a “mysterious” vibe. I don’t think it is working as they expected tho.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
What do you think? 1 - The author told Ojiro the story, and she thought it was incredible, perhaps because of something that's going to happen. 2 - Ojiro was offered a lot of money and accepted, regardless of whether it's good or not. 3 - Ojiro thought it was not good, but accepted because she was forced to by her contract with the publisher.

Dex-chan lover
I don't mind the story and even find some of the jokes funny, but I'm having trouble getting invested in the characters. I guess this is a wait and see manga. Here's hoping for an interesting revelation.

Dex-chan lover
What do you think? 1 - The author told Ojiro the story, and she thought it was incredible, perhaps because of something that's going to happen. 2 - Ojiro was offered a lot of money and accepted, regardless of whether it's good or not. 3 - Ojiro thought it was not good, but accepted because she was forced to by her contract with the publisher.
This just seems like a episodic gag manga so far. I think she's taking a check and drawing this while planning her next story.

Aggregator gang
I don't mind the story and even find some of the jokes funny, but I'm having trouble getting invested in the characters. I guess this is a wait and see manga. Here's hoping for an interesting revelation.
For a wait like this the see better hit me like a runaway isekai truck

Supporter
Offered lots of money, to begin with the writer has no deal being accepted by a publisher unless he paid for the manga to be published he's an unexperienced writer that only worked as a comedian, so yeah money

Users who are viewing this thread