Hoshino, Me o Tsubutte - Vol. 8 Ch. 62 - Your Laughter Makes This World Wonderful

Double-page supporter
"and i owe a big debt to her"
Fck NO boy!
That's not how you start a relationship.

Dex-chan lover
What kind of shit is this... disgusting coward, going for the safe option he already knows that she likes him, instead of the girl he's clearly most interested in. Such a crappy development outside of a Seo manga.

Don't get me wrong, I like Kanou and she certainly is very pretty. But the MC just goes for her because she's an easy target, he thinks this is his only shot at a relationship and finally because he's still guilt-tripping from that elementary school episode.

How to make your readers dislike your MC...

Just spent the last 3 days reading this. So good! I wish I had changed myself as well.
That said, this chapter ticks me off. Reformed Kanou would make the best kanojo! She has so many good traits, dont just go out with her bc its convenient. She deserves to be with someone who truly loves and appriciates her!

Dex-chan lover
I mean it'd be weird for the MC to NOT get with the girl whose name is literally in the title of the manga... but non-gyaru Kanou is so adorable. (maiko kanou great, too). Unfortunately for Kanou his 'reasoning' - when will I get another chance, I owe her a debt - is a death flag to that relationship before it ever started.

Ultimately it's once again one of these manga that leaves multiple girls heartbroken over a pathetic, clueless MC they have no reason to like.

Okay, the prologue is almost over and we'll finally be able to get the main story of how hoshino battled the one hundred twelve 7 demon kings. Looking forward to it.

Dex-chan lover
Will he or won't he?

It's likely Hoshino will win due to screentime and name value, but childhood friendship might be worth something.

Users who are viewing this thread