Hoshino, Me o Tsubutte

Please tell me this is not going where I think it is. Kanou goes on date with Kobayakawa and Hoshino decides to go with the captain guy just "because" :(

Dex-chan lover
@pokefairy brings up a valid point...

Anyways Kobaykawa really is good at forcing people to stop with their bullshit and really confront the stuff that's hurting them or causing them to mess up. Not always in the smoothest ways, but as Hoshino noticed, I think people are starting to understand him.

Also not a single one of us who loves Kanou thinks Kobayakawa is ending up with anyone but Hoshino, but it's fun to just champion her in the comments. It's rough knowing that a character you like so much and deserves to be happy won't end up happy.

For me Hoshino is the best girl
and she the main girl in the serie ... so yeaaah she will win in the end!

Impressive! I like the MC more now, what an improvement compared to early chapters.

Dex-chan lover
Remember boys and girls that if you are going to fail, make sure you fail hard!

Dex-chan lover
While reading this I’m reminded of one of the reasons why I stopped reading harem manga. I’m always cheering for a girl that’s not the main girl or mutiple ones. (Gyaru girl best girl)

Dex-chan lover
@ Megaxclaw

You're welcome. We're all sorry for the money you didn't pay for reading this manga. These scanlator bastards sure like to spend their time on other activities that aren't pleasing us with free manga. How dare they.

Grow up already.

Dex-chan lover
Doesn't C1V1 normally do Spanish translations? Am i misunderstanding their credit page? Are leechers really going to complain about free content?

@Megaxclaw

very sorry your majesty about the behavior of these scanlators. how dare they mess with your entertainment. How do these filthy maggot scanlators not do their job for something you gave them ALL OF YOUR NOTHING! Guards! arrest these scanlators for treason!

Yeah, I’m really sorry. I got super invested into this manga and binged the fuck out of it. By the end of the week I had already caught up, and I got pissed that there wasn’t a lot of hype for this manga. It’s so good, but no one talks about it, and there’s definitely not an anime coming any time soon. I was just another piece of shit who had NOTHING better to do with my miserable life, so checked every day for updates and got upset when nothing happened. I shouldn’t have been so rash/stupid. Sorry my guy(s).

Users who are viewing this thread