Houkago Kitaku Biyori - Ch. 12 - Let's Make a Wish

Aggregator gang
It seems their fate is sealed. Boss needs to be the ring bearer when they get married.

7nzXLEe.png

Thanks for the chapter!
If that happens it will elevate this manga to high art. It will be displayed in The Louvre.

Dex-chan lover
I really like the fact that they can just sit besides each other and the author doesn't start spamming about their proximity. It just comes naturally. Absolute romantic kino
That and the fact that the author is letting their friendship bloom, first and foremost.
It's a shame more authors don't write healthy romance, and unfortunately it's mostly limited to female authors.

On the bright side, I'm always glad to see a female author is allowed to expose her wholesome writing to the male demographic. I'm sure most editors wouldn't let this go ahead without their sacred tropes, judging for what passes as "romantic comedy" these days.

Fed-Kun's army
man, whether chokki knows the thing about the tree or just a coincidence.
just seeing her do an initiative to take a picture with both of them is too sweet already.

now I'm kinda interested on what may happen when chokki graduates, being her the senpai.

Dex-chan lover
man, whether chokki knows the thing about the tree or just a coincidence.
just seeing her do an initiative to take a picture with both of them is too sweet already.

now I'm kinda interested on what may happen when chokki graduates, being her the senpai.
I think she knows: 1. Her behavior/actions 2. She is friends with a talkative occult otaku.

Users who are viewing this thread