Houkago Kitaku Biyori - Vol. 2 Ch. 15 - Let's Listen to the Voices of the Past

Dex-chan lover
Passing the torch to the next generation casually like the avatar state
images

My cassette player has broken down for a good decade now. This chapter got me wanting to repair or maybe buy a new one now to play my old tapes. Though, I'm not sure if those tapes still work; they're mostly my mom's. Truly, a romantic chapter

Dex-chan lover
I laughed, then I realized most kids these days would be the same. Wasn't there an article sometime back about how students didn't know how to read an analog clock?
Bro I remember reading how kids nowadays doesn't know the save icon in Windows is a diskette.

Dex-chan lover
The kids are finding cassettes again, a lot of bands that come out with records are also publishing the tapes. Finding old recordings really does have a romance to it tho, like finding a few old photos in a book you buy used. Heck even a while down the line some bros might even raid an old museum just so they can play the tape they found of some girls silly just for fun recordings lol

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Now we KNOW she is doing this intentionally given last chapter. Hopefully they do a 20 year time skip towards the end where they relisten to that tape. I will riot if that isn't going to happen. Also, do teens these days not know what a cassette tape is? I mean I am not that old but even I know what it is...

Double-page supporter
tell me you're old without telling me you're old chapter LOL I felt a stab when he put the tapes on as glasses and when they fumbled with the player XD XD XD Like, ouch. Now I know what my grandpa felt when he saw me fumbling with the vinyl records.

Dex-chan lover
Page 10 is just a perfect demonstration of what this series is so good at -- letting actions speak louder than words.

Dex-chan lover
Imagine if they had found an 8-track cassette? Literal mystery object to most of the people at their school, including the teachers.

Aggregator gang
this was so sweet but it makes me feel like an elderly woman.

Dex-chan lover
This idea is so fucking good. To record a message and listen to it 20 years later!! And the recorded message too.
I can see the romance in this one. And some other activities too.

Thanks for the chapter

Users who are viewing this thread