Houkago Kitaku Biyori - Vol. 2 Ch. 17 - Let's Go See Some Goats

AAHHHHH I want to hug someone the way shun hugged chokki-san...

Chokki-san is so goated she knew when to get serious even to she didnt know what to do. I love her so much:hearts:

Fed-Kun's army
Chokki does look very huggable. Hoping for lots more hugs, maybe under better circumstances.

Dex-chan lover
I almost don't need any romance. these two are adorable and heartwarming as they are.

I won't turn down any romance if it happens. But I'm not necessarily in a rush to get there. If they just want to hug and watch goats that's fine by me.

Dex-chan lover
I really do love this series...

If this quality and pacing keeps goin it might become my favorite romance series

Dex-chan lover
My heart melted when Shun began crying and hugged Chokki. When they pulled away it was even cuter

This is peak SoL. I can totally seeing this getting an anime one day. A serious chapter once and a while is nice.

Dex-chan lover
When the normally stoic Shun started crying after managing to hold it in for so long.. That got me. Hit like a brick.
Bless this sweet girl. Sometimes you don't need to try to say the right thing, you just need to be there.

Reach the end of chapter
Look around
Alone in the dark room
No girl I can hug and cry to in my life
Why live

Double-page supporter
So Shun to this day still hopes to be able to play football again, but today he come to realization that he won't make it with that injury of him.
When reality check slapped you hard :meguuusad: it's indeed hurts to not be able to achieve the dream you love.

Chokki is really concerned with the unspirited Shun and hit the mark to think it must be having to do with the football match he did during PE class, that is why she suddenly brought up the topic about him playing football since childhood and whether he want to become a pro, that finally made Shun letting out his feelings he hold for long

That hug is so comforting and heartwarming
I like how author made Chokki overwhelmed and blushing when Shun suddenly hugs her

Weird, they say they are going to see goat but I see no Lionel Messi in this chapter
messi.gif

Dex-chan lover
Damn shun-kun really hit hard this chapter, just something so sad about giving up your life goals and dreams... Shit

Users who are viewing this thread