Houkago Kitaku Biyori - Ch. 18 - Let's Have Some Tea

Supporter
I can’t shake the impression that their birthdays are much closer than one would expect, like within three months or less; they’re functionally the same age, just the age bracket delineation happened to fall between their birthdays.

I would kill to have whatever they're having istg
why is my highschool life so lame
Because the story of your life is not written by an author with a goal and talent, but either by a rando you’ve never met, and you can’t be sure to be the MC of that story, or by you, and that isn’t a guarantee to be the MC in your own life, either. In any case, being proactive in your life makes you more likely to be the main character, both in stories as well as in real life. Or at least acquire and express MC qualities.

Fed-Kun's army
very good, and I really like the development of both of them. At first I thought it might take a while for romance to develop between them but maybe not, but this is only from my perspective, so, who knows.. it really makes me melt🫠

Double-page supporter
I can’t lie man, this story is so good. Nice pacing, not rushing things, that bit of slice of life, that romance and even if the ship is not sailing, they still have their own moment and I can live with that (I do hope the ship sails)

Double-page supporter
I hope this manga goes on for a while but at the same time I feel like it should be 60-70 chapters long. I've seen a lot of good manga get dragged out because the confession hasn't happened yet and once it does it just ends (cough cough Kubo-san cough cough). I hope it ends up being a slow burn friendship, then eventually one of them confess, and then dating arc and maybe a time-skip epilogue. Please author, don't let us down...

Aggregator gang
Cafe after school eh? What a nice thing to do in your school life
and love how Shun looks so happy to receive his senpai personal info :smugnako:

Users who are viewing this thread