Houkago no Goumon Shoujo - Vol. 3 Ch. 33 - A Pleasant Service ♥

Dex-chan lover
@ariessama Gotta keep that rating sub-hentai and the plot open to any kind of random continuation. If you pick a route, you sink too many ships, you lose too many readers, the story is axed early. Just be thankful this guy still has a working memory capable of recalling a time prior to last year. And that he can remember the time he spent with her.

Aggregator gang
Damnit I wanted the mom to be peeking on them on secret, but she just came back in the last panel.

Dex-chan lover
@ZeroWWE No, no! I said that is WHY they exist. I can't guarantee there is actually one out about this. D:

Dex-chan lover
@phil777 oh ok

UVf254O.jpg

but i still have a tiny hope someday....like today or after I comment there well be one pup out somewhere in the internet :D

HaHaHaHa, yeah, reserve yourself for the true best girl, white chocolate is always better.

Dex-chan lover
Skarrmanga:
Best girl unfortunatley suffer from the childhood friend curse 😭
And beta curse.
Wait, can I really call this "beta"?

Well childhood friend curse asoe atleast our MC can get it up , unlike dumb gay harem MCs who have a pussy on their face but still don't get hard.

Dex-chan lover
Back when she first confessed, the mangaka actually forgot to even explain the reason MC didn't immediately hook up with her (especially considering he was rooting for either of them to "win" his virginity back then) so he shoved it into the start of this chapter. Just to cockblock his own MC.

Dex-chan lover
... Computer, perform search. Include terms: Dark skin. Maid. Kissing. English. Exclude terms: Blackmail. Rape. Netorare.

Thank you, computer.

Users who are viewing this thread