Houkago no Goumon Shoujo

its funny so i find it to be fairly enjoyable. of course i cant speak for others though, but i do advise you give it a try if possible since its not that bad compared to other ecchi manga, at minimum a 7 for me.

Contributor
Wow, it’s actually over now: https://twitter.com/mangamogura/status/1354257358642442240?s=21

Fed-Kun's army
well the manga already ended

EDIT: its on manatoki, and as expected its an open ending

Power Uploader
With the manga over, we'll be able to catch up to the raws in 2 years!
Just kidding. I love your regular releases, translation team
EsqxaQmVoAEDzzd

Group Leader
@Draikar did it seem like it was canned or did it end on its own terms? even then if it was canned it sounds like it could be picked up for a sequel series down the line the way it ended

Well, we have about 100 more to go. Even if it ended, we still have a whole lot to read. Thanks for the hard work

Dex-chan lover
@PocketSand2020 for a harem it did end nicely( everyone is still happy and stuff he is bound too choose later on but we'll never know ) but yeah there is a potential for a sequel if the author wants too

Double-page supporter
I thought the ending was decent considering this was a comedy/gag series with harem as a bonus.

@Legend13 Asami, and let me explain. So far she has shown no romantic interest/change in feelings towards Ishimaru no matter what happens. The reason being that she knew him from before or something and has been in love with him from the start. Now let's look and the evidence. Take the series Quintessential Quintuplets (heavy spoilers):
the one girl who never seemed to show much romantic interest in the main character was Yotsuba. However, it is revealed near the end that she had been in love with Fuutarou, the MC, since the beginning as she had met him 5 years ago and other bullshit. In the end, he ends up choosing her because he's a stupid shit who clings to that past encounter instead of choosing based on the event of the present, which I've always though was stupid.
Anyway, Asami similarly shows no interest. Also, she says she has a reason why she researches torture that she hasn't revealed, which may or may not be related I don't know I'm dumb. But hey, that's just a theory, a game theory..................................................that's cringy as hell but I'm going to leave it.

Dex-chan lover
@Mashed_Bandicoot you might be right honestly. 😲 I never thought of it that way. Also, why do you think she researches on torture? Any theory’s? I’m surprised that part hasn’t been revealed yet!

Users who are viewing this thread