Houkago no Idol ni wa Himitsu ga aru - Vol. 2 Ch. 15 - Kuromiya-san's Secret

Dex-chan lover
I swear these idol manga, this always happens in idol manga, where the MC is a beta or dense af, like bruh she said she likes you right to your face and you act like you don't know what she said. Let me guess he thinks he's not worthy enough to date someone like her and she's gonna hide her feelings until a second FL is introduced, another anime trope.

Dex-chan lover
bro..... this guy :shamihuh:. Also the whole keeping feelings hidden shit is always fucking annoying.
well, it's annoying of course, but if it's not done like that this manga will end in a few chapter, and i am one of those people who want the manga we read continue for as long as possible, so this kind of development is a welcome for me.

Dex-chan lover
I swear these idol manga, this always happens in idol manga, where the MC is a beta or dense af, like bruh she said she likes you right to your face and you act like you don't know what she said. Let me guess he thinks he's not worthy enough to date someone like her and she's gonna hide her feelings until a second FL is introduced, another anime trope.
Its because of the way Japanese is spoken, they'll drop the subject and just say "I like it" and not refer to what they're talking about. So she says I like it, talking about him. He thinks she's talking about the candy.

Japanese a funny language.

Dex-chan lover
rubs temples in pain
Alright... I know it's a timeless (refuses to bloody die) trope, but I could've done without it. It'd be at least as entertaining watching them fumble through their relationship. Instead we get to watch this zombiefied cliche rise from the grave once more to grapple at the story's ankles in an attempt to drag it back into stagnation.

At least they semi-justified it linguistically.

Well, hopefully it's as enjoyable going forward as it has been so far.

As ever, thank you for scanlating.

Its because of the way Japanese is spoken, they'll drop the subject and just say "I like it" and not refer to what they're talking about. So she says I like it, talking about him. He thinks she's talking about the candy.

Japanese a funny language.
Lol true, they have to add something like "i like it, it's you" Instead of a fast way like "i like you" Which is how these misunderstandings can be kinda acceptable (though it still piss me of 😂)

Dex-chan lover
I think he actually got the message but is just pretending because the Manager said so.

you alright ladies?🧌😼 #omar #refomar #omartheref #baltimore #referee... |  TikTok

bro thought he was that guy

Users who are viewing this thread