Housewife X JK - Ch. 11

Dex-chan lover
Wait what's the big deal? just say is your daughter's friend that you happen to came across, right? you don't need to say "actually is my sex friend!!!!! WE JUST HAD SEX!" come on girl, chill lol

Wow so even after 10 chapters, there are people here hoping for them to face consequences and punishment? damn must be so hard going through every chapter with them having sex and fun while you watch in disgust.

Dex-chan lover
Funny how you fucks headcanon this and then get mad that it didn't turn out that way, going to bat for a faceless man who has literally never appeared.
Also that’s not to say she won’t face consequences, just that the husband is like that

He was either going to or not, the author simply chose to make him so; we still don’t know the reasoning for it if there even was one, could’ve just decided to make him like that and still have them face consequences

It’s not like this is meant to be a dram filled, serious manga

Though I do think they need to start being more honest about their feelings; I don’t necessarily think them dragging each other in and being dragged in is necessarily a bad thing as that’s the whole premise, but a bit more honesty and restraint for at least just 1 scene would be nice

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Though I do think they need to start being more honest about their feelings; I don’t necessarily think them dragging each other in and being dragged in is necessarily a bad thing as that’s the whole premise, but a bit more honesty and restraint for at least just 1 scene would be nice
Hinata is obviously in love with Mizuki, she just doesn't want to admit it because she knows their "relationship" has a deadline. The real problem here is Mizuki who is not only the one actually holding the power, but the one playing the victim all the time. Remember, Hinata gets "her way" only because Mizuki allows her to do so.

Dex-chan lover
Y'all really aren't seeing Hinata's side in this. I think she thinks of her relationship with Mizuki as something she wants more of, but knows she can't. While I don't think Hinata knows Hazuki likes her; it's pretty clear that Hinata just sees herself as a fling to Mizuki. Who wouldn't want to bang a hot milf? Hinata fucking gets it. Although, I do honestly see this turning into a three way dream for her once Hazuki confesses her feelings for Hinata. And let's be real, Mizuki is going to go along with whatever Hinata wants, it's just the daughter that needs to get on board.

I fully acknowledge this is some psychoanalysis bs but I feel like people are upset about the husband in the the same way folks are usually upset with NTR. Because the man is a faceless guy getting cheated on it can be easy to slot yourself into that role or put yourself in his shoes to feel bad for him. I get the "Cop out" feeling but honestly I think the cheating aspect of this story is clearly the back burner. It's just the extra spice that makes this fobbiden love that much more scandalous.
Also Hinata is totally evil yeah, but I personally love that. I also think she probably has both control issues and a genuine growing love for our housewife here. She don't just always top because Mizuki sucks at it, she also does it because she loves being the only thing on the woman's mind everyday.

Dex-chan lover
Seeing them rub their boobs and nipples together was so nice.

Thanks for the translation (also I think she's overreacting a bit; those other women aren't going to immediately suspect something sexual is going on. She's only giving herself way by panicking).

I fucking hate how manipulative Hinata is, and how Mizuki goes along with her every wish
I hate them, I hate them, I hate them.
Just when Mizuki starts to really think things through, here comes Hinata and says "Nope, sex time!"
Let them be caught already
They can't keep getting away with this!
why you reading it then??

Users who are viewing this thread