How a Realist Hero Rebuilt the Kingdom - Vol. 6 Ch. 31 - An Encounter In The Streets of Van (1)

Dex-chan lover
@TheNobody1999

When I read the LN, I got clues in the way they were phrasing things that indicated they have information the readers and Souma don’t.

@greatninja3
It’s the same in both LN and Manga.

She only uses her unique magic just before she THINKS she’s definitely going to die from a bad choice. This is because of the whole royal succession war thing she went through. It’s like a visual novel or choose your own adventure story where there are like 95% bad ends that lead to death.

In the other timeline, she sent her husband’s memories back because he believed he was the one who made the fatal mistake. The two of them were stuck in a burning castle where everything seemed hopeless as the kingdom was falling apart from war and nobles rebelling. She thought they was going to die and helped her husband send his memories back so that he will make the right decision in the past. What ends up happening is that they are rescued by Souma and Liscia who are still alive. And that timeline exists with Souma now rallying the kingdom with Liscia by his side. But that story is never elaborated.

Ultimately the former Queen never thought about the what if she still lived in the other timeline. She always assumed that whenever she used her magic, it would be when she’s definitely about to die.

Fed-Kun's army
I think I've said this before, or maybe it was for a different manga.
But so far from potential love interests, to friends, to servants, to antagonists (except the traitor nobles)....I absolutely love everyone's character designs.
This world actually feels lived in where even one time or side characters gets good detail into their designs. I feel it's really easy to remember characters just be looking at them.

In page 21 she looks like she's from the Akatsuki, but cute

Hmmm..
From singer/artist become elite squad...
What next step for temporary king..

Aggregator gang
@zarian2 that's a rude assumption for the one navy guy who got food poisoning from testing the food before the king got there you know ?

That part at the start.....

I really hate when an author tries to forcibly be mysterious with "that time" "Oh right THAT time" who the fuck talks like that in private?
It's obvious the author trying to hide something with lazy dialogue writing, if you want to be secret don' mention at all if you want to drop hints do better than spamming "THAT time, THAT person THAT event" or w/e

Dex-chan lover
@Dan93 Juna was an elite squad member from the start, she was sent in as an undercover agent by Navy Lady, I think she was also related to the Navy Lady, but I might've misremembered about that.

@Pescado If you're talking about the light novel, this takes place in Chapter 2 of Volume 3. It's probably the same for the translated version in NovelUpdates.

Fed-Kun's army
@Druhms i don't remember if this has been mentioned in the manga or not, so i will just use spoiler tag
the navy general, Excel, is her grandmother

@Mojo
That's the Queen? Does she not age or is the King just a pedophile?

It was never said that the Queen was human. Duchess Excel (of Kingdom's Navy) is over 500 years old. There are elves as well. And a loli dwarf. In fantasy, age is just a number 🤣

Users who are viewing this thread