How a Realist Hero Rebuilt the Kingdom - Vol. 6 Ch. 31 - An Encounter In The Streets of Van (1)

It wont come for a couple of chapters, but I cant wait until the
Amidonian Princess makes her move

Dex-chan lover
Not really a spoiler, but I expect the answer to my question to be, so here we go:
I don't remember all this "that time" future-vision foreshadowing from the novel, anyone able to tell me if her being an oracle is manga original or if I just somehow missed it?

Dex-chan lover
@Tatherwood

Basically....
Alternate timeline. To go further into detail look in next spoiler.
The former Queen’s unique magic allows her to send her memories to her past self at the time when she believes she’s about to die. She also can send another person’s memories to their past self too. But in story it is assumed that she’s not sending to her past self in the current timeline but to her past self in an exact parallel timeline.

The story is elaborated by how the Queen chose her husband, how the royal succession war for the throne basically was a bloody one that nearly wiped out the royal family. How she had tried so many options in trying to survive as she pretty much dies in the other choices. And somehow through choosing her husband, the former King. Only she survived the royal succession war.

What they talk about together is that in the parallel alternate timeline. Souma wasn’t made king, but Prime Minister. Because nobles hated his reforms and how he cracked down on corruption, they pleaded with the king for him to stop and basically it boils down to Souma losing his position, and then later in that timeline, him and Liscia are assumed to have died during the rebellion of nobles and Amidonia invading. Several characters in that alternate timeline die. But it’s later revealed in that particular timeline, Souma and Liscia had survived and with the help of a certain ryuu character saved the Queen and King from the burning castle.

I could go into more details but this is from the LN.

For all the people who were confused about what the king and queen said in the beginning, it would be revealed later on. It was in book 5 or 6 of LN i forgot. So it would take awhile. Patience bois.

Dex-chan lover
lol those disguises do wonders, specially those hats.

Dex-chan lover
@Tatherwood
The way the story says that the King’s decision was crucial for the cascade effect of what is going on. Like one decision could decide things for the vast future.

Dex-chan lover
@hayatekanzaki
so technically there’s two stories in the manga one where all is good and one where it isn’t considering the queen is still alive in the other timeline even though technically she should be dying to activate her powers

Aggregator gang
Why does the former king look like he belongs on a deck of card and the princess look like her dress is falling off? Why is he still wearing a crown in the first place, fashion? Those pipe curls on either the side of his face are outrageous, is that where villinsses get their curly hair from? Does the princess not have nipples? How is that staying up? She looks like a high priced whore.

These are the things I was thinking instead of paying attention to their boring conversation.
Edit: That's the Queen? Does she not age or is the King just a pedophile?

Users who are viewing this thread