How a Single Gold Coin Can Change an Adventurer's Life - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

@TNT261 I find no issue in the age/race diference, but rather in the ulterior motives of her actions and how is presented as a "heart warming" story. The obvious abuse at the expense of someone on a vulnerable position. She has the moneys and social standing, he is homeless and none would care if he droped dead, giving him a headstart on his eyes was a chance to become someone (and posibly reach the same status of his benefactor), she did it to groom someone who could not refuse her and be wholy depent of her. He just accepted to become a boy toy, and I am supused to go with the flow and say "oh how cute, he got sugar mommy".

The same could be said of the setting being medieval fantasy times and the mindset of people of that culture to justify what goes on in the story, depending on how is presented I should say "oh how cute, he is about to kill a boy for pocket money".

I agree that one should try to be unbiased and enjoy things for what they are within their context, but sometimes they really make it hard to do so.

Aggregator gang
FIRST time i see a girl saying be my man to the MC LOL... So she is the type of grooming the husband uh? take him small and mold him to your liking XD-

@well not really the weaker though? It is just stated that she can't breed with someone of high magical power. That means there are probably tons of warriors out there with no magical prowess.

Aggregator gang
ewewewewew
its like an old rich lady buying a very young prostitute
no matter how "cute" they make these scenes it always ends so slimy

Fed-Kun's army
if i were her id see him as an investment and protect him so i get a sizeable profit from him. she invests 1 coin as a test and if he has potential id invest some time and effort in. if i marry him we would share finances. I'm an elf so il probably live longer so in the end il inherent whatever wealth is accumulated... that and its 3am so everything i wrote probably made no sense

Dex-chan lover
Nope, I didn't see that one coming. Given that she's ageless, from her perspective there probably isn't much of a difference between 13 and 20.

Dex-chan lover
Lucky boy, he'll become a big shot adventurer and marry that hot Elf Onee San!

. . .

. . .

fetchimage

Dex-chan lover
Elf groomer 😅
Zero magic is somehow "attractive". Sure thing buddy. :smugnako:

Double-page supporter
"I want you to marry me" :oooo:

"You have literally zero magic." :fml:

"But that means we can make babies." :chad:

He's going to be a max strength build. Of course this horny elf wants it. Dude going to become orc strength while still being a human. Best of both for her.

"God I wish that were me." moment.

Double-page supporter
Ah yes, the Reverse H plan.

The H stands for Hikaru Genji.

Aoko would be proud.

Users who are viewing this thread