How Do We Relationship? - Vol. 3 Ch. 19

Fed-Kun's army
I mean, they be fucking the sad stuff out of them, literally lol

Thank you so much for the chapter <3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

thought they were insinuating saekos dad and brother didnt like her being gay or something but thats them showing up in the end right?

Dex-chan lover
@Thelilwitch I remember reading the oneshot for this a while back, and honestly I really hope it deviates from that ending.

Them essentially becoming bros after Saeko cheats on Miwa and essentially implodes their fragile "relationship" is such a meh ending. I'd rather they gone their own separate ways at least if they were going to break up.

Dex-chan lover
Yes, reverse your roles. You two will fit better that way, lol.

WOOOOOOOOO LET'S GO 20-SOMETHING MORE CHAPTERS (...maybe even more, holy shit, please no) OF NO COMMUNICATION WHEEEEEEEE!

Maybe it's been too long since I've read the first handful of chapters of this manga, but I feel like I was expecting more... substance to the drama than just pure lack of communication. Ah well. I'm in too deep already. Still rooting for you dumbasses!

Dex-chan lover
Next chapter...
n8.jpg

Dex-chan lover
There is so much things ahead that i don't really know if it's gonne be the same as the OS and i hope it doesn't. Can people really cut out with that. Tmnfly take the same premise more or less but nobody said that it will the same outcome.

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for the translation.

Miwa trying to comfort Saeko is a welcome switch. Clearly there is something painful that she's desperately trying to hide. But again, both of them really suck at being open about things so I don't expect much.

Saeko's mom is great btw

It's like you guys don't care about the relationship of this characters just if the end will be "happy" or not.

Trying to read the raw and honestly, I can barely understand the context but the situation does not look good in the slightest.

Can anyone who read it confirm my question in the spoiler tag?

Did they actually break up? Is there a girl who looks extremely similar to Saeko or is that just Saeko with a different haircut? If it is the former, then is Miwa dating someone else now?

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

I hope they work out everything AND get a happy ending together.

The work is too fucked now, I want more wholesome ;^;

---
I'm not saying any other kind of relationship besides lovers are intrinsically bad or worse, just what I wanted and what would make me specifically feel better ;^;

Dex-chan lover
@Hexadermia
I went through the raws again yesterday and yes, I’m pretty sure Saeko broke up with Miwa. Some time passes after that and Saeko dyed her hair, so the girl who looks like Saeko to you is most likely her. The other girl is Miwa’s hs crush, apparently Miwa still likes her so she goes to visit her. I have been shipping them hard for the latest chapters but I feel like the crush will reject her. Miwa will go back to Saeko and their relationship will get even more messed up than it was before.

Aggregator gang
@VatariKaal I don’t think we have enough information to infer that Saeko’s dad and brother don’t like gay people. She’s worried that they will have a problem with her being gay, or will react poorly, but we don’t know what leads her to that conclusion. Her mom clearly thinks that it won’t be a big deal. As far as the later meeting goes, I was scratching my head about it as well. For now I’m going with it still being a secret. Because it was brought up earlier, I think the author would have had a bit more conversation around it if she actually came out to the rest of her family. My guess is she probably introduced Miwa as a “friend.”

@hellpander I get tired that shit as well, you see it all over the place. I like cutesy stuff without much drama, but I also have room for stories with flawed characters and conflict. I find this story much more compelling than a lot of the other stuff I read because the characters are so flawed in ways that ring true with my own experiences in relationships.

Dex-chan lover
Frankly, I don't think not telling your lover about stuff from your past that isn't directly relevant is normally a big deal. Just because you love someone does not mean they have either a right or a responsibility to know every single thing about you. There's stuff that is nobody's business. Communication is important . . . if it's about stuff happening now, or at least stuff that's going to have an impact. If it's some "dark painful past" thing, then maybe you'll tell them sometime and maybe you'll just leave it forgotten, but not telling them shouldn't be a relationship-breaker IMO.
Admittedly, "all of middle school" when you're only in your 20s and people from middle school may still crop up from time to time seems like kind of a big chunk to sweep under the rug. "Prince" huh? I'm wondering if, when she hit middle school, liking girls and looking boyish, she ended up adopting some kind of elegant prince stereotype persona which was so different from what she's actually like that it ended up making her barf.

Double-page supporter
They give more of friends vibe instead of lovers. I really can't see them lasting long.

Dex-chan lover
We were both, like, “ummm... how do... should we Rock Paper Scissors? Wait, no pun intended. Ok, maybe we just need practice”.

Users who are viewing this thread