How Long Until We Get Married? - Vol. 1 Ch. 7 - 1 Person ver.

Dex-chan lover
I still can't believe the author did this & not a fake out like I was hoping. If you look at the rating score for this, people are really mad about it & rightfully so. I don't recall anything recent for a title to do something like this besides Gal Cleaning & that destroyed the author's credibility. The only positive thing I can say about this chapter is that she will live because of the child she has in her. Thanks for the translations.

Dex-chan lover
If you look at the rating score for this, people are really mad about it & rightfully so. I don't recall anything recent for a title to do something like this besides Gal Cleaning & that destroyed the author's credibility.
That says more about the people here than the author really. Gal cleaning is really not a good comparison, that was just the artist being immature about his manga being cancelled. I'd compare it more to Water Bear, though that came way more out of the left field.

Dex-chan lover
That says more about the people here than the author really. Gal cleaning is really not a good comparison, that was just the artist being immature about his manga being cancelled. I'd compare it more to Water Bear, though that came way more out of the left field.
When you put it that way, you are correct. It has been so long since that incident happened so the details are off which is my mistake. I haven’t read Water Bear so I can’t comment on that but I probably will avoid that based on your knowledge.

Dex-chan lover
As much as people are pissed, I hope we reserve judgement till this short story is completed (translated) then we look at this as a whole and what the author’s intentions are. This isn’t the first manga to pull the rug nor will it be the last. Oshi no Ko did that and now has a well received anime 🤷🏽‍♂️. This is a short story, so let’s not rush to conclusions (I tried to stay away from spoilers). Let the dude tell their story.

Dex-chan lover
Damn i thought this was going to circle of resurection stuff, but didn't expect author to hit us with a baby

Dex-chan lover
Wow nice to see a manga with death route, let see how this turn out

Users who are viewing this thread