How to Disguise as a Failure - Ch. 2

I’m just happy that Rose or whatever is on Jasmines side. Girl srsly needs someone to support her.

Aggregator gang
Some people say violence isn't the answer, I disagree . Beat that annoyance and that sorry excuse for a mother

So the only decent person is Rose, the sister that Jasmine has been jealous of. Guess this makes sense as to why Jasmine was touched by Rose's effort to try and protect her at the end of her life.

Please make this a story about twin sisters vs. the world because these are some of the most dumbass bitches I've seen in a while holy shit. Thank goodness Rose seems to have half a brain cell.

Fed-Kun's army
Does the mothers last mutter mean that she doesn't believe Jasmine could apologize or could possibly have shoved Carola down?

Group Leader
@mommy
she probably knew that Carola was lying but bcuz of her hatred towards Jasmine she still wanted her to apologize. IDK cus there are no raws for chapter 3 yet

Double-page supporter
The what? Caught up to the raws already?
Big balls on the translators.
But what the hell, the story hasn't even started, the chapters are so short! I feel like I'm gonna get super angry at how short they are and end up hammering a screwdriver through my screen

Fed-Kun's army
@daisuke_k makes sense. You put the spoiler tag in there ( as you should ) so I was really deliberating if I'd spoiler myself by cklicking on it or not.
Regardless of which option it is I dislike the mother already

@mommy Could be either one, but given that she called her daughter in to explain, then listened to someone else's explanation without letting her own kid speak... I agree it doesn't really matter which option, she's a bad parent.

The translators just called a little girl a modern slang of a slur.... its bad enough people are always calling teenagers or adults the slang version of the slur.

Users who are viewing this thread