How to Fight - Vol. 1 Ch. 70 - Win no matter what

So he made his legs hyperflexible and stronger (possibly more than just his legs) to avoid heel hooks and tied his arms so they cant be grabbed and be either twisted, or used for positioning.

Bruh

no idea what this means for his knees because i doubt ballerinas can twist those around without getting injured, an what to do for getting choked out from his neck because he has no arms to defend that.

The obvious move for hobin would be a taekwondo kick, but i have a feeling it's gonna be something completely out of the box.

Dex-chan lover
This manhwa hits hard with how online celebrities can get away with just disappearing for a while and coming back like nothing.
People really forget easily, and that's something lots of people still take advantage of

also wtf hahahaha I didn't see that coming with the taped limbs

the training in this chapters remined me of this xd

https://imgur.com/kwCIo1A

Dex-chan lover
Sometimes I imagine what it's like to actually be a viewer watching Hobin's channel, seeing a scrawny underdog fight and getting hyped, then the camera starts rolling and you say "What is this idiot doing and how is it gonna help him win?"

love how hobin's viewers are sick of his antics as well

Aggregator gang
I lol at QC/N. Capoeira is a martial art in name only. Fucking dance. The same way you can call breakdancing a martial art, because if you flail arms and legs around you might accidentally kick someone in the face.

Fed-Kun's army
So we were right, lamachan did rape her. What a ffff as*hole. I hope both brothers get rekt in one chap, mostly because they are too disgusting to have them on screen more.

Why do I have the feeling he's going to go with the Masvidal vs Askren strategy?

@zeonii

Capoeira is considered the national martial art of Brazil precisely because it's a dance form. It's a much more culturally significant martial art than BJJ, whether you like it or not. Recognized as such by UNESCO.

Also, I sincerely doubt you could even run a mile. Keyboard warriors are always like that. What's your BMI? 29? 30?

Users who are viewing this thread