How to Fight - Vol. 1 Ch. 10 - How to win a fight against an ordinary person

Dex-chan lover
I was patient; just like Yoo Hobin's fans. I was not disappointed. Much appreciate the chapter =03!

Group Leader
This is so goddamn good. It has its issues, but the meat of this comic is so damn good.

Double-page supporter
Anyone else thinking the chicken dude might be Moonsung?

@rebel16 yeah I have the same feeling too since ever since Moon-sung mentioned to Hoo-bin about how he didn't use the "next move" few chapters back.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah I figured that too, it'd make the most sense, and he'd make the perfect 'final' boss(not cause he's bad, but because he's cool[so far] and technically his mentor).

Contributor
The method of winning a fuck against a common person: Punch 'n' Kick

Dex-chan lover
I gotta say though the fuck kinda school allows such a dickhead to stream and literally beat the fuck out of other students in their property ? Being expelled would be the least of his concerns, as there is live proof of assault so police ought to have a hand on this.

Fed-Kun's army
@Kutabarie in a lot of asian countries, like korea and japan below a certain age kids can do everything (even rape) and never go to jail, barely a slap on the wrist. That's why in shonen and korean comics you see so much violence. Police is useless and the justice system is a joke. Not get me started with the bs in korea that allows you to pay the victim and have the charges dropped.

Users who are viewing this thread