How to Fight - Vol. 1 Ch. 14 - Give me your Newtube channel

Thanks for the quality translations!

LMAOOOO oh that new guy is cray cray... In the end, Hobin's going to have to fight xD

Group Leader
I really like Gaeul, almost makes me want to learn a little korean so i could understand what she's supposed to sound like when she speaks.

Dex-chan lover
Bomi has a point. He has time to stream, but never went back and apologized to her for his weakness =01. I get it; he's prob thought she'd never want to see him again after his embarrassment, but I at least wish he addressed his desire to see her(if he even still cares). Looks like the new girl might be a bit of a rival to her.

Fed-Kun's army
These comments are so rude. Lol how can they compare a typical school bully with a professional boxer. Its like they think that he get his power overnight without any effort.

Group Leader
ik it’s not about that but why did artistnim make taehoon look good
frick im mad

Contributor
Everybody (and I guess the author too) gangsta until they realize that there are punches and—sic!—grapple techniques in Taekwondo too.

@Gooseknonopeace
>boxer
LMAO, he's not a boxer

@frubam
>Bomi has a point. He has time to stream, but never went back and apologized to her for his weakness =01.
> apologized to her for his weakness
That's some insane levels of simping, he hardly knows the girl, doesn't own her anything and she did not get damaged because of him in any way. One simp calling out another fictional simp for not being simp enough, oh boy.

Dex-chan lover
^@N0Mi0 Haha, you funny. Well you are nothing to me, so your attempt at making an insult has no bearing on me. Nevertheless, I'll address your perspective of my comment.

What you call 'simping' I call "owning up to responsibility". He still feels responsible as she was only attacked because she was with him. If he cares about her in any way(which he clearly does), one thing he could have done once he got back on his feet and his confidence back was to apologize, since, again, he felt responsible for putting her in harms way. But I also get that he was embarrassed to see/talk to her after his... "display" in front of her, so its not a big deal breaker to me personally. I only was saying that I understood why Bomi felt the way she did and agreed.

u got some 500 won?
tumblr_lf08fkGCzV1qep1veo1_r2_400.gif

Users who are viewing this thread