How to Fight - Vol. 1 Ch. 22 - How to fight and win against multiple opponents

The fact that nothing makes sense actually makes HTF better; it allows the reader to laugh and scratch his head at any absurd circumstances while still preserving the hype that comes from character interaction. I like this manhua a lot, and it makes me hyped more than any manga has in a long time.

Thanks for scan

I honestly love this book so much. No amount of pep talk or real shit could get me excited to do pushups like this can. It's weird how all the motivation in the world doesn't get my heart pumping the same way a fictional character challenging himself does. Fuck fighting, I just wanna get up and do something, go for a run, a hike, finish that painting, talk to that old friend.

It's like a drug. Maybe It's just me and I've somehow chugged all the HTF koolaid, but goddamn am I glad it does this to me, cause I've never felt so driven to just do anything at all. Fuck yeah.

I wish I read this translation from the start. I've been waiting for DT scans now for the past 5 or so chapters and it makes the series a lot more enjoyable to read. Willing to wait as long as it takes for a good TL.

Contributor
β˜†Martial Arts Corner Timeβ˜†

You have minuscule chances for winning against several opponents at the same time. Two might be possible if your fist blow incapacitates one of them, or if the physical preparedness levels between them and you are drastically different (think kids vs trained adult). Three and more? Basically no chance, don't risk your life for nothing.

If you know a martial artist that says they get beat three people at once, I would seriously question their credibility~

If you do end up in this situation and you have to fight, I can only advise you to deal a sudden fist blow to the leader and run away. Or pick up a weapon, but that's a sure way to get arrested~β™₯

Fed-Kun's army
Jesus christ this better not be "Make yourself look intimidating - a multiple person fight prevented is one you've won!" which made him wear platform shoes and shit. I'm going to die from 2nd hand embarrassment if it is.

So chicken guy was had a korean and phillippine flag behind him what does that mean?

Yumi's not bad this time...πŸ˜™πŸ˜™πŸ˜™

Ya how did he get tall?....πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Also, me saw a Philippine flag. It's Philippines flag!!! Aaaaaackkkk!!! My country!!!πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ‡΅πŸ‡­πŸ‡΅πŸ‡­πŸ‡΅πŸ‡­πŸ‡΅πŸ‡­πŸ‡΅πŸ‡­πŸ‡΅πŸ‡­ Now I really can't wait to see the face of this Chicken fighter!!~~~πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ‘ŠπŸ‘ŠπŸ‘Š

Users who are viewing this thread