How to Fight - Vol. 1 Ch. 30 - Hit back while pretending to be scared!

Thank you for translating this, even though PM scans has a perfectly good translation, I feel like this one always have a extra touch that just makes me want to read it again.

Thanks for the hard work!

Power Uploader
@Selenaraft We are trying to do things properly to save this series from the machine translators. So, we aren't taking their output into account and doing this at the pace we consider adequate to have our fun and do justice to the chapters.

Aggregator gang
@Kendama your releases are so solid, so I only read yours.

Also, I wonder who this boss guy is and I wonder if he has any connection to Bomi's dad.

Contributor
When people are trying to double leg takedown you (like Habin in the beginning of the chapter), things you can do:

1. Evade --
Best course of action, though connecting this with a counterattack would require high agility and coordination. But, unfortunately, only inexperienced people will attempt to double you from a distance like some sotra bull.
2. Push down their body (like the impostor dude here) --
Not preferable since that creates a stalemate: your legs are still grabbed, and most of opponent's soft spots are covered. Still, better than nothing, and has the largest window to perform. Chances are you'll do that anyway, but probably too late if not trained and/or prepared.
3. Grab their body while they're rushing and guide it slightly sideways --
Good, solid method that requires practice. This way you both create some distance and throw your opponent on the ground.
4. Kick their head or shoulder --
a 50/50 risky move. If you succeed your opponent will receive quite some shock, open for your next move. But done incorrectly or just poorly, and it will lead you to loosing your balance, and falling much harder than otherwise. On top of that your leg is most likely to be grabbed by them. Overall not recommended.
5. Grab their head with both of your hands and twist it sideways not loosing the opponent's inertia --
probably one of the best techniques that works perfectly due to body mechanics: neck manipulation is a pressure point, so their body will not only instantly loose all power, but will also follow the head twist to avoid neck damage. Your use of their inertia makes it extremely hard to resist you. It requires quite a bit of training and is still somewhat risky, but much less than the previous method. Opponent ends up slamming on the ground with next to no window to perform any kind of ukemi (fall damage control) in a semi-spinning fashion.
Obviously, there is a somewhat high chance of neck damage, especially if the opponent tries to resist. So don't do this in not a life-or-death situation.

Anyway, don't try to double people anyway, unless you know what you're going to do next.

Dex-chan lover
Holy shit, I was just about to drop this entire story in fear an entire arc is going to about Hobin crying himself away from every other character in the story and shutting himself in the basement.
I skipped over 70% of this chapter, but at least it went somewhere. And I genuinely didn't even think that user-donations would be a valid solution. Realistically, that makes perfect sense. I Derped the fuck up.
INB4 Patreon exists as well. They should also start selling merch.

@N0Mi0 i really enjoy your commentaries and additional infos put whenever i finish reading a chapter

Dex-chan lover
Seriously?.....Chat donations??? that bypasses the copyright???? How in the hell...All I know is that sponsors and patreon donations are what keeps those demonitized channels afloat but super chats donos goes straight to the channels pockets?

okay I read about it. regardless if the video is demontiized, super chat donations still go through the channels pockets. but with the usual cut from the platform. so maybe 30/70 split.

Well thanks to fight nerd, they got 10 mil down payment. guess they should've asked for like 15 mil. because they now have to make new money from the superchat and Idk if they'll make like 10 mil won in about that time before the surgery.

Users who are viewing this thread