How to Fight - Vol. 1 Ch. 45 - Who are You Trying to Make Look Good !@!@

Damn. There many newtubers out there. This will take a while. Thank you for the chapters.

Fed-Kun's army
Woah DTS is going to work on Knight Run!! Hope they take it upto raws.

Is nobody going to name all the faces of other naver webtoons? Like White Blood, Lookism etc.?

Dex-chan lover
She's a piece of shit, needs reformation, and deserves to be in juvie for libeling and aggravated assault, but she doesn't deserve to die (regarding what we know about her so far). I am neutral about this whole thing. It is tragic, but she's done a lot of bad deeds.

My guess would be that she'll survive the fall, get saved from drowning by Rumi, and have an epiphany in the hospital. It would be coherent with the plot of How to Fight (and Lookism). Redemption is a theme in both.

He was looking at Like What and So Funny when they were being made to illegaly stream!!!

I feel bad for the bro. That's exactly how family would react to seeing something like that. Also, it's hard for han gyeoul to redeem herself. I'm guessing Rumi will take the dive and rescue her and she has a sad backstory (which is why the brother beat up their dad) and everyone comes together. She is a toxic person who lives off of destroying the lives of others. Sure, death is too much of a punishment, but she doesn't deserve forgiveness.

Her name is winter. I'm sure she will be live and befriend them somehow no matter how lowkey their relationship will be

Even I dislike her personality I hope Rumi and the others can save her in the next chapter and it is a must cause the "season" girl squad would be complete

Fucking bitch, throwing trash into the river like that is harmful to the ecosystem.

Shit like this reminds me of the Etika situation. Fiction or not, reading comments like these and condoning suicide just goes to show how cowardly we are.

Users who are viewing this thread