How to Fight - Vol. 1 Ch. 49 - I wanna beat him up so bad

Power Uploader
@xyber420 Well, she's not acting cold, these are her thoughts. My guess is that she's fed up with having to hide from him that she's rich (her father owns the hospital his mother was treated in, we're given to understand), and she's bothered that he's showing off to her and she has to play the part of admiring girl.

Oh no what is he gonna do. btw this makes me think, do yall think moonsung is also tied up like this before he became logan gracie's student? and why does moonsung's teacher talk like that

@Kendama I think you are right. Also I think that she is hiding her wealth so that guys stop persueing her for her wealth. She probably pointed to Ji Yeon Woo to instigate jealousy is Yoo's mind so that he gives more time to her.
Btw I think the guy at the end is probably the guy from the original How to Fight.
I find the idea of Hobin's father being a bigshot in MMA interesting that might explain his talent for fighting.
Though it will take away his loser's hero image.

Fed-Kun's army
I hope that hobin's father is a nobody, cuz the dinasty of fighters at this point would be just a plain cliché that would ruin his "from weak to strong loser" aura. I'm glad to see Bomi depicted as more human and less like just a barbie, plus I agree, she mentioned the other newuber to make him jealous, since hobin basically talks to her only in his spare time. Yet i didn't like so much cussing, she sounded like a truck driver.

Fed-Kun's army
ooooh chicken man finally showing up his face to Hobin
i wonder if he'll "leak" his own identity as a chicken man to Hobin or at least giving him hints

@Kendama @xyber420 and also when Hobin choose Jiksae over her about Sushi place invitation, she probably still pissed off about that. It's an expensive sushi place after all and it is owned by a famous newtuber, so yeah

Power Uploader
@Legion_01 Not sure how much of this is our translator (he's a native Korean speaker, so I imagine he's getting the tone right, though), but Bomi has been shown as having a potty mouth for a while now. Remember "Hobin, do you wanna fucking die?" when he said he was taking Jiksae to the restaurant after teasing her with it?

Then there's the threatening way she holds a knife, too. Watch for her being a back-alley knife fighter anytime now :D

Omfg the "You flirt with him" killed me. I'm here for the fights and the fun and the gay vibes are just an additional cherry on top. I love it

Okay... who's the S&M degenerate in the group lol

Thanks for the release~ Got diabetes from all the cuteness this chapter I say

And... sassy Bomi is best Bomi

Users who are viewing this thread