How to Fight - Vol. 1 Ch. 58 - Spin Genius

Power Uploader
I feel really bad for everyone in this chapter, but perhaps Taehoon the most. Being eclypsed this early in life is about as painful as it gets.

Ironically, the answer Taehoon needs is in Moonsung. He could make up for being less talented than Dowoon by working hard like Moonsung.

Sadly, child prodigies sometimes have a hard time learning to work hard. They're simply not used to not getting things their way effortlessly.

@kendama agreed. I loved this chapter, and I'm sorry to be that guy. I like this story because is realistic-ish, but the BS that monsoong got so big and with those abs just by working and living with an abusive family is too much. Sounds like that utter bull you read in yang adult books, where being beaten as a child makes you a genius at dodging and fighting instead of a mentally scarred individual

Fed-Kun's army
Thx for the chapter.
(Also kinetic energy evolves quadratically (atleast in classical mechanics) not exponentially maybe an error of the author )

@Legion_01 it happens. had a neighbor who was a marine and an asshole. Raised his kid very very very strictly(while engaging in serious adultery). Beat him quite a bit and forced him to do exercises and shit everday. saitama style. Was a specimen and felt damn near like rock when you would grab him. Last I heard..the way he was raised made him dependent on certain personalities. dating some woman twice his age who controlled him. strange shit but its probably not that rare.

Taehoon stronger than Kim Wonsuung i love it !! !

Le Dawoon needs to back off :3, i hope they get friends in the future

Users who are viewing this thread