How to Fight - Vol. 1 Ch. 61 - Hey, just do it, then.

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks to DTS for one more amazing chap. Damn, the feels those last chaps had are terrifying. I can relate so bad with Lee doowon and the other guy T___T

Fed-Kun's army
My favorite manhwa right now ngl.
Solo leveling ain't got nothing on this masterpiece.

Dex-chan lover
im kinda conflicted here. it makes sense for this guy to become the newest member of the group but at the same time its kinda fucked for taehoon to 'use' this kid as a replacement for his dead friend

i really have to start appreciating that my parents aren't as strict as their parents. And quick question are there parents in Asia who are truly like that?

Dex-chan lover
Love the realistic chat experience, hope the author also adds random spams in foreign languages to make the chat even closer to real life.

Dex-chan lover
@tommp2709 guessing you mean keeping them in foreign languages? Thats happened before when Some were speaking English or japanese but since the manhwa is written in Korean and all translated to english, so was the chat.

@Kazzuma it being annoying to some people shows how accurate author nim got what chats are like 😅

@wasdw yes. there's this 1 friend of mine who can only have fun accessing social media on sunday since his parent are strict af

@furbo looked up Jennifer Pan, wow, crazy story. Not too surprised though as when I started searching, first thing I noticed was her mother's name "Bich Ha Pan". I mean come on "Bich". 🤣
I immediately knew it would not end well.

Users who are viewing this thread