How to Fight - Vol. 1 Ch. 61 - Hey, just do it, then.

Dex-chan lover
Taehoon redemption arc AND making Yeo-woon realise what he really wants to do?? LETS GO

Dex-chan lover
@iseedrawnpeople Nah I was just joking about how youtube stream chat usually is pure cancer, with random people spamming in their mother tongue that usually no one understands

Aggregator gang
@Clockwork You took the thoughts straight out of my brain. How can Webtoon be so hyped? Well..cuz it is written by Taejoon Park that’s why. This guy is a fking legend I tell you, I mean...Lookism popularity isn’t just for show.

LETS GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Fed-Kun's army
@wasdw that's a stereotype. it's not just asian parents. control freak parents are a thing, and it takes different forms. in a lot of media they always talk about asian parents being tiger parents. but you know those parents who are always part of the school committee or working at the school when they don't have to? it's not always because they need work, that's a way to monitor their child. there's also those parents who check their kids phones and social media, who decide which friends they should spend time with, who they should get close to (maybe that kid's parent have good social status, idk). that's what this dude is doing too isn't it. i'll bet that are papers written on the topic, how control freak parents look in different cultures and societies and classes. fundamentally they're the same i guess, just chasing after different futures for their kids but utterly stifling them and never allowing them room to breathe or make their own decision. but yeh, parents can be like this. im grateful mine aren't.

Users who are viewing this thread