How to Fight - Vol. 1 Ch. 64 - I should have killed him

hobin gonna learn murder. its a deadly martial arts. he is also going to learn gun and sharp weapons. it is also very deadly. he will also learn the art of pissing, shitting, and teabagging on a dead body.

damn thats fucked up, dont bring someone's mom into this

but if hobin killed that bastard and went to cud 😍😍😍 op mc in the making

Dex-chan lover
is her mom stupid!? Is she that desparate for money that she'd do this? Or maybe Seongjun was fast enough to know his Mom is looking for a high paying job and swooped in at the right time? knowing how big their company is they could have a proper intel network to know Hobin's relatives. At this point Hobin's mom SHOULD know Hobin has a newtube channel. she might get curious eventually. why wont they reveal that to her tho? Since Bbakgo technically has the mom as a "hostage" they could literally tell her that Hobin is doing newtube where is content is about picking fights with bullies.

Anyways is Ji Woo gonna join the squad? I hope so. why is his cardboard cutout there in the first place then lmao. he must at least be happy his Dad is Beaten but alive. its like a blessing to him. he can literally do what he wants while his father's out of commission.

So yeah I guess that Biker delinquent that killed Dowoon is still alive??? So Taehoon didn't really go all out? wasn't taehoon part of the youth law? so murder by him is only just gonna net him community service shit and all so why didnt he go all out? he could've killed the biker gang himself but nope. the gang leader is still fucking alive.

Users who are viewing this thread