How to Fight - Vol. 1 Ch. 64 - I should have killed him

I’m telling u, the only step that prevent this series from a hentai doujinshi is that his mother is old crusty and won’t be turn into a hentai victim fuck.

Dex-chan lover
Man his mother is real stupid, I know you feel responsible but making dumb decisions is not the way to try and go about fulfilling those responsibilities

Tbh i can't be angry at the bad guys, cuz hoobin mother is so dumb that if it wasn't them, someone else would have conned her. I mean, she is far from being so desperate to degrade herself like that, so idk if she's just really dumb or the author is forcing stuff. Anyhow, i wish nurses were so cute in my country.

The sentence is DEATH!!! This shit triggers me hard, imagine someone shaves the head of your mom on a stream! He's so fckn dead!!!

And the mom is obviously VERY retarded, the whole world sees this and knows who her son is, he's gonna get bullied for life because of this. bUT aT lEaSt yOu gOt sOmE mOnEy, rIgHt? cOlLeGe rIgHt? That's what matters more than traumatizing your son, sure. Dumb b*itch🤦‍♂️

@FEARMONGER I don't know about your mom, but my mom sold off all her jewelry and took a loan from our relative to get me through college. Do you know how embarrassing it is to ask your relative for a loan? Being the talk of the family for not being able to pay your son's tuition? Do you know how much it hurts when your cousin spread rumors about how poor your family is to your schoolfriend? Do mind that my mom also works from morning until night just to keep food on the table. She went through all that because she doesn't want me to go through what she went through. She doesn't want me to be uneducated. Maybe it looks retarded to you, but to me, it's proof of how much Hobin's mom cares for him.

Double-page supporter
i dont get it why is everyone mad..? not like the dudes tricked her or some shit like rape/beating her tf up, instead its kinda just like a charity stream where the streamer does some wacky shit

Everyone saying that the mother is so dumb and retarded, but really, she's just any other mother who would do anything to help his son, so he could have it easy in the future. She doesn't want his son to work, so she's willing to make this sacrifice, even if she has to humiliate herself in the process. If that is not the act of a caring mother, then I don't know what else could be.

I honestly can’t understand how pathetic people’s lives are to be shitting on Hobin’s mother. A loving mother would do fucking anything to ensure that their children are able to live a good life, a little humiliation wouldn’t affect them one bit.

Don't know why they would rent a house and make it obvious that it is Yoo Hobin company. Someone will definitely destroy that place...

Fed-Kun's army
@soratakenouchi theyre a legit business, better to have an office. if someone destroys it they can at least put in formal complaints with the police, and police are legally obligated to investigate and they as a company can take legal action. theyre getting a lot of money given that theyve even bought an office now. if they dont, if there's corruption or laziness, for these guys that's probably more material to work with
tbh tho i feel like they couldve gotten a smaller office but it's an investment i guess

@guragura123 I hear you, and I think your mom is a hero. Hoobin's mom, however, is dumb. She didn't resort to doing that stuff back when she was ill and they were full of debts, yet now that hobin has paid her hospital bills and cleared the debts she resorts to doing that sh*t? Sorry, but it sounds both dumb on her side (in the end it's a one-time job whereas hobin still has a stable income) and forced on the author's side. If she did it when she was drowning in debts I would commend her, but at this point in the story that's just dumb.

Users who are viewing this thread