How to Fight

@somethindarker Lol I also dig Taehoons BL vibes for our boi Hobin, glad I'm not the only one lol. Would be kinda funny if the Taehoon Oppa simps in the chat start shipping them like Uriel ships Kim Dokja and Yoo Jonghyuk from Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

Fed-Kun's army
@ifyouwerehere

Are you psychic?

@SARANAEL-T14

Bwahahaha that would be hilarious. Taehoon is the man because he did a 100% faceturn without needing a redemption arc, he's just who he is and he's unapologetic just like the big wrestler dude the author is really good at making complete scumbag characters into likable antiheroes.

Raw's on ch.41 so we're gonna be all caught up soon. No more daily HowToFight.😔

Jep we caught up. To the free ones at least. I guess we have to wait for every week now because chapters that cost coins are usually illegal to copy

Fed-Kun's army
chicken guy is an actual person on YouTube you can find his channel if you search ehrgkrTkdna

Aggregator gang
I'd rather have this animated than some trash like GoH or Solo Leveling. Watching actual underdog getting stronger to fight against evil and injustice to help his family and close friends is much more entertaining than watching OP fucks doing generic "rule of cool" routine.

@ZeonII
Sadly most of the time the most meta shit gets animated.
Solo levelling was nice but it didn't really do anything new.
GoH got famous for its fight scenes.
At this point in matters on what has the bigger fanbase to get an anime.

Power Uploader
@TinTheGreat This actually means HTF's chances are good. It's the top webtoon on its day of the week in Naver. In fact, this author, Park Taejoon, managed to score three different day top spots simultaneously in recent months - for this, Lookism and Life completely ruined. One of them displaced ToG on its day.

I did not expect this, hahaha. Deathtoll actually beat PMS this time! :D

Users who are viewing this thread