How to Grill Our Love - Vol. 10 Ch. 84 - Ethnic Dishes Made with Home-Grown Cilantro!

Dex-chan lover
I'm Thai and happy that he want to try our food, including chicken and rice in this chapter! The cilantro is common here and you can find it in most dish.

Dex-chan lover
I do enjoy cilantro as an ingredient in a dish, or as a flavouring herb in soups
But that cilantro salad... it scares me...

Dex-chan lover
Eh, worrying about cilantro? It's so hardy, it grows like a weed.

But still, cilantro salad? Ugh. I don't have the soap gene, but I still don't really like it.

Dex-chan lover
yea but it's a lot of work to do by oneself
but ig the way you're doing the sfx (it's not wrong) does save a lot of time and effort because there's much less to RD
id rather they do it like this rather than when groups erase it and make it into english. It's damaging to the art.

Group Leader
I do enjoy cilantro as an ingredient in a dish, or as a flavouring herb in soups
But that cilantro salad... it scares me...
That makes two of us. Kenta went from not being able to handle it to cilantro salad. What the heck happened in between?

Dex-chan lover
i can eat cilantro, but still draw a line at using them ONLY as garnish. i don't think i'd like a dish with cilantro as the main star 🤔

Dex-chan lover
I don't have the cilantro soap gene and I actually like cilantro, but even then cilantro by itself doesn't really work as a salad.

Dex-chan lover
Curiosity. In my country there's a spice called cheiro-verde (green smell). In one part of the country it refers to a bouquet of cilantro with spring onions, in another part of the country to a bouquet of parsley with spring onions. There is a third version, cilantro with spring onions and a native plant known as chicory from Pará, which is not really chicory. To make it more difficult to understand, this native plant is also known as broad-leaved cilantro, which is also unrelated to cilantro.

Group Leader
Thanks for the fast TLs!

By the way, small thing you missed, on page 13 you forgot to translate "スイートチリソース大好き" (if my Japanese is correct some about her liking sweet chili sauce)

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-08-06 221506.png
    Screenshot 2024-08-06 221506.png
    18.9 KB · Views: 2
Group Leader
Thanks for the fast TLs!

By the way, small thing you missed, on page 13 you forgot to translate "スイートチリソース大好き" (if my Japanese is correct some about her liking sweet chili sauce)
Oh thanks for the heads-up! No idea how that happened. I'll fix it when I get home from work later. Appreciate it!

I'm so glad cilantro doesn't taste like soap to me. I love the stuff. The Vietnamese fresh spring rolls my in-laws make are so delicious with it

Users who are viewing this thread