How to Grill Our Love - Vol. 9 Ch. 75 - The Regular Saturday Lunch Menu

Dex-chan lover
The bubble about his love being heavy is him asking if instead of his love being too heavy, it's the Neapolitan. So something like "I've been told before my love is too heavy, but for you it's my food?"

And the "aren't you supposed to be the cute one, here" bubble is her saying the one acting cuter here is him, so maybe "you're the cute one, here!"

Dex-chan lover
If he made the authentic and healthier spaghetti with Neapolitan ragù, and not this junk food with ketchup and Worcestershire sauce, maybe it wouldn't upset her stomach so much.
Yup. Leave out the bacon, use crushed tomatoes.

Another pro tip for this is to cook the onions first, and add the garlic once they're mostly if not completely softened. This will give you a way better flavor. After that, crushed tomatoes and bell peppers. Leave the butter out, and add the sauce plus some of the leftover pasta water to the noodles, toss and serve.

Dex-chan lover
hm... its probably the ketchup causing the stomach trouble, and maybe the onions. Ketchup is acidic, and onion can cause gas. But it's not napolitan without ketchup....

Users who are viewing this thread