How to Grill Our Love

Sometimes it's good to take a break from reality, but being addicted to fantasy could be tough, be careful.

This is so wholesome <3

Ofc its bizarre they get married without knowing each other properly first and real life isnt so smooth sailing, but they do touch important points for having happiness with an important other. Its small things like being thoughtful, giving small love gestures like preparing a food that makes a love life really worth it. Talking openly about feelings instead of holding it until it becomes a misundertanding is also mega important.

my only problem with this manga is that I left it in "planning to read" for a long time with out even going through the first ch. 10/10

Has a nice mc √
Has a nice girl √
Food √
Plot is meh. But i give 10
I always give 10 ratings tho

Calm and moderate fights are healthy for relationships.

Just dont get too heated with them or else you could hurt each other's feelings.

Life advice from someone with no real experience to others who may or may not find it helpful

Plot is meh but the wholesomeness is through the roof

Would love more development on MC

Warning!!!!
This is a Wholesome manga, however stay away from the comment section in mangadex or manganelo on every chapters, there are so many people who have a fetish on NTR

Users who are viewing this thread