How to Grill Our Love

Fed-Kun's army
cVdcXq5.png

As an American (a large non-organ eating country), I have to ask. What is it like eating a tongue?
If you rub it in your mouth with your tongue does it feel like your french kissing a cow?
Do you ever stick the whole thing in your mouth and pretend to make out with it at parties?
Have you ever thought much about it, and if not, do you now?
And lastly, does asking these questions make me some sort of pervert?

Genuinely curious,
~@monoreposo

It's such a pleasure to read these scans every day, it gives me a smile with every chapter.

Dex-chan lover
@monoreposo

after cooking, the tongue generally doesn't even feel like a tongue. it just feels like meat eating it. and not much else. no, even if you rub it in your mouth it would feel like rubbing cooked meat in your mouth. that'd be it. it doesn't feel anything like the tongue of a woman.

no, i haven't ever thought much about it. no, I don't think about it now either. mostly because if you ever actually eat it you'll see that it's just meat. it's hard to think of it as a tongue at that point.

no, asking these questions does not make you a pervert, just a really bored and slightly weird person with nothing better to do.

@assman162 Thank you for the serious answers, I am only slightly disappointed.
As a followup, is as good as it is often depicted in manga/anime? Considering trying it next time I visit Japan (I didn't have the guts last time).
I can say with confidence that the Japanese bread and curry hype are real and well deserved. And now a small part of me drools with anticipation on every dish in a cooking manga.

just when i thought of some dramas from chp 18. it's really an embodiment of slice-of-life after all huh.. this title

Dex-chan lover
@monoreposo I'm not quite so sure. it depends on how the japanese cook the tongue, but I wouldn't say it's particularly an amazing part of an animal's meat to eat. maybe the nihon bois make it as good as they depict, but I would keep low expectations, it's just another kind of meat.

i've never eaten jap bread or curry and i find it hard to believe it lives up to the hype. manga always makes food seem like some godlike stuff, i've become desensitized to hypebeast-ing food depictions

Dex-chan lover
I'm embarrassed at how long it took me to realize there's a pun in the title

Users who are viewing this thread