How to Properly Care for Your Pet Wife - Ch. 1 - Arrival Of The Dragon King?

Contributor
Pokémon GO To Jail

pokemon-go-youtube-jail-1-796x412.jpg

Aggregator gang
And now imagine the uproar in the mangadex community, if this was an isekai manga.🤣

Let's see how the next chapters play out for the soon-to-be harem king.

Fed-Kun's army
A somewhat interesting first chapter but some things bother me:

How the mc not hear what class rep say? She told him about the storm before he gets distracted by the pet thing. Did he ignore her just because? In the same note, why bother warning him (and us, the readers) about the storm if in the end nothing happened because it?

Why did the mc let his phone get wet by the rain? Is waterproof? But then he put it in his pants pocket and enter to the pond. Did the phone can also endure being sumerged?

And the one that bothers me the most: why did the mc put the phone in his pocket to search for the pet? Wasn't the game just a phone game? Why he search in the real world like is the normal thing to do? Did those pet are real and living creatures that habit the world togheter with humans? If its like that, why there aren't pets roaming around, be it as tamed/captured or as free monsters/waifus?

Like I said, interesting first chaptet but I hope the author make the story have at least some sense.

Group Leader
I thought the name of the game was really weird, and given that Pokemon is literally Mythical Treasures (close enough, eh), I thought it was a parody of the name. Went to check the raws, the name was also hella weird in chinese woah it felt like the author named it weird to dodge any potential copyright issues cuz no one would name a game like that

Users who are viewing this thread