How to Survive as a Dragon with Time-Limit

man, i just wish they were adults or at the very least teenagers. The author seems to want them to maintain their cutesiness even while battling. There is no seriousness on their face that's befitting the horrible situation that they're and it's just, i understand they're dragons and that makes them oh-so-powerful, but there's almost no tension when they're literal toddlers.

edit: and another thing, I hate main characters like this. This world was one of the only things that comforted you when you were terminally ill. And now that it's basically begging for your help, you go "You bastard! You left this shitty task to us?!"
Like you POS, where's your gratitude at? It was their for you when you were at your lowest, yet you won't even try to do the same for it.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
The main character was a grown man with a hundred years experience and yet he still acts stupid as heck seriously like every decision he makes is dumb

Dex-chan lover
To survive as a terminally ill dragon you obviously need a tower farmer to grow you vegetables powered up by the blue moon.

Users who are viewing this thread