Humans are the Strongest Race ~Starting a Slow Life with an Elf Wife in a Different World~ - Vol. 3 Ch. 21

Dex-chan lover
so, now he will break everything or someone needs to be raped first

Dex-chan lover
Generic isekai fat evil noble vs overpowered isekai protagonist in an unambiguous moral dilemma; I wonder what will happen next.

I only wonder if it'll have the standard 'whole town surrounds the protagonist and starts clapping' scene in 1 chapter or 2.

Dex-chan lover
The real question becomes whether or not they keep some of the power boost. It seems mostly temporary, but here's hoping that the girls are actually getting stronger in a more permanent way.

Dex-chan lover
@Riger Well, back in the first few chapters, Ria couldn't really last more than 10 seconds or so, but now she's apparently good for 10 straight minutes, so I'd say it's a permanent buff, just a very gradual one.

Dex-chan lover
At first I was going to complain about censorship boxes but then I noticed the vertical rectangle and didn't mind them anymore. And the first panel of page 3 looks like he's not holding his bandana but something else.

Dex-chan lover
welp she's fucked, he's too much of a coward to intervene, hpefully she can kick his ass by herself with the buff she gets from kissing

Double-page supporter
I HATE the use of pedophiles and rapist as story elements to make the story move. I HATE rapist and pedophiles, they figuratively make my blood boil, but it seems like such a cop-out to just stick one of the two in your story as a villain.

oh, not enough shock value in the story? show some human garbage or a monster raping people.

need the audience to know they have to hate a villain? don't write a good story for your villain, just make them an unrepentant pedo rapist.

fuck, man. might as well have just stuck a swastika on the noblemen's back or a sign that says hate this guy, not the protag.

Dex-chan lover
Welp, Ria is just going to have to gradually acclimate to human DNA. Maybe start with some skin contact before working up to ingestion and finally a mixing of DNA.

Dex-chan lover
Oh hey, it's a cliche! I wonder how the author manages to surprise us by subverting it in a creative way.
Pffft... Almost managed to say that with a straight face.

Fed-Kun's army
@traveling_chef completely agree with what you just said, even if in this case i can't really take this story seriously anymore so im just here for the elf's boobies but i completely agree on the fact that rape and co is just a lazy writing done by pityful writers

@cor3zone ikr this is so lazy and cliché everyone use that to make us hate a character , like cmon do u not have any other idea to had drama in ur story ?

Contributor
Cockblocked by his own cock.

Edit: Also the name Beor is a pun on Bear and Dior the RL Fashion company.

Double-page supporter
@migh yeah, I was never super invested in the story, I really just like the fantasy setting and cute art, but I have outright dropped novels and manga 100+ chapters in because they decide to take a hard gritty turn into rape and pedo shit. atm, the only reason I'm not outright dropping this is that nothing has been explicitly shown and it's not being super detailed and realistic about it all. still boils my blood and aggravates me with how lazy writers can be.

Dex-chan lover
generic evil guy is evil, to bad MC is to much of a pussy to do anything about it. he'll probably cry and run away if the noble even looks at it.

Users who are viewing this thread