Humans are the Strongest Race ~Starting a Slow Life with an Elf Wife in a Different World~

@givemersspls Depends on the novel/series and/or focus of the novel. Probably the worst offenders are anything influenced by Matt Ward or written about the ultrasmurfs or grey knights.

@ReaVen_LEAD I don't find the protag to be that much of a self insert. Hes straight forward without being a horndog. He could use his powers to easily make a harem by just spitting on ladies but he doesn't. I don't mind this story that much but I don't expect amazing stories out of Isekais. If a trend has blown up then you mainly focus on the manga that started that trend and not the ones capitalizing off it because they won't be as good. Its like Scooby-Doo and its numerous rip offs. No one really remembers the rip offs but they were viewed well enough to keep happening and only Scooby-Doo remained at the end of it all and he started it all. It might not be a good comparison but I think it might hit what I mean.

as usual, the comment section is always full of complaints.
I, for one, enjoy this.

Double-page supporter
@rokegle135 Well taste is purely subjective, and experience wouldn't necessarily matter either. So long as they enjoy it a lot they'll rate it highly, whether or not it's "written well" or anything of the like

Dex-chan lover
@rokegle135 some people just wanna troll others and rate them whatever will piss people off the most.

other just rate things like they’re grading an american kindergarteners englis paper.

Dex-chan lover
@DracoSafarius
Yea I understand taste is subjective but it's like watching sao as a kid it was great but you rewatch it as you get older and its pretty mediocore

Double-page supporter
@rokegle135 Ohh okay I get where you're coming from, and I can see that. Definitely not anything ground breaking, but it is enjoyable

Double-page supporter
This is my frequently repeated summation of certain isekais but it applies to this one as well.
It's dumb, but I like it.

EDIT: Just caught up to the censored chapters and for some inexplicable reason my dick my interest has dropped a bit.

I don't demand pure love forever, but the only reason all those girls stick to the MC is because every cell in his body is literally crack for anybody in this world. They literally get withdrawal if they don't suck him off. He's a dealer and plantation all in one.

Users who are viewing this thread