Humans are the Strongest Race ~Starting a Slow Life with an Elf Wife in a Different World~

Is it just me or does the nice guy show get a little boring after a while?

I just want to see him fly off the handle, struggle, fail at one thing or another and pick himself back up. Is that too much to ask from this isekai?

Mangadex should remove the rating option! Too many stupid kids rating 1 star to everything out there.

@rokegle135 People would flip 100 chapters just to hate on a manga. Just remove it completely!
There is absolutely no excuse what so ever to rate any manga a 1/10.
Besides the fact that this manga is a clear 7/10 and with 15 years of manga reading I do enjoy this one a lot,but for some reason a huge amount of toxic kids downvotes it to oblivion
making people not even giving it a second look. Missing out on a genuinely good manga.
I will write to the admins to take action in this matter.

Fed-Kun's army
People tend to over-evaluate more than they tend to under evaluate. Five should be an 'average' rating in a n/10 system but next to no manga on this site that have been rated, are rated below a five. People will give five to a blank page just so they don't feel mean or come off as excessively critical. As a rule of thumb you can knock 4.5 off something's score, then double that number and you'll get a more realistic evaluation. The people underrating things are more than balanced out by the people overrating, and in any case bothering mods over the fact that someone doesn't like a thing you like is foolish.

@rokegle135 I say there is no reason to rate a manga 1/10 simply because it is a genre you don't like. That makes zero sense to me. You went in knowing it's something you dislike to then dislike it for not being to your taste that you already know you don't enjoy. It's like going to a restaurant that services seafood when you hate seafood then rating it as a trash restaurant.

Double-page supporter
Manga with interesting premise and nice art. But rating falls for stupidity of MC (constantly is told that he is OP, used powers more than few times but doesn't realize his strength), obvious isekai food chapters and overall stupidity of story (everyone has to be a girl who fall for MC for no reason, all culture is Japanese, suddenly has dungeon with automatic defenses, food, etc, under his home. Ignoring serious things that normal people would address first(teleport panels)).
I thought of giving it 7/10 but after writing this review I realized it is only worth 5 or maybe 6.

Fed-Kun's army
@BraveHeartedHero - "I say there is no reason to rate a manga 1/10 simply because it is a genre you don't like." But did anyone say they were doing that? Conversely, isn't it extra valid for someone who enjoys a genre to give a low rating to something that they consider to be an especially poor example of said genre?

@Kanol There are people that will see a manga is a certain genre (NTR for example) dislike NTR then rate it a 1 solely because it is NTR. I have seen it in comment sections in some mangas. If it is a genre you like and it is a poor example then sure give it a 1. My point is that you can't rate a manga as bad because it is a genre you don't like. That is silly but some people do it.

An Isekai I actually like, without a sarcastic, aholish, hypocritical, overwrought protagonist. A simple fun story.

Fed-Kun's army
I don't read stories that have a harem tag AND an OTP in the title.

It just screams "I'm cheating on my girlfriend/wife" and "the author probably forces the girl to be ok with that."

kenkagejack, maybe give it a try because that’s not the case... MC doesn’t even have a girlfriend or wife lol

Double-page supporter
What a miracle, I found this manga again after Mangarock removed it from my read list.
Before Mangarock closed(good riddance) I used to read manga there, but I noticed something my read list some of them are missing. I tried refresh my browser, searched the manga manually, and google "mangarock title manga" and the manga still missing.
I'm realized Mangarock removed the manga's without my notice and I can't find some of the manga's again because today manga title is TOO DAMN LONG.
This give me a revelation, this probably isn't going to stop and only a matter of time until the manga I read is removed as well. I screenshoot my read list and searched for manga website alternatives, and I found MangaDex and use it.
Behold my prediction are true, not only Mangarock removed more of my read list they closed down the entire website practically remove everyone read list manga's.

well, Went up to chapter 30... don't know why but did it anyway, gonna give it a 4, or a 5 at best... blend story, simple characters and no story, still readable tho so if you have NOTHING else to read then yeah, it could work.

Users who are viewing this thread