Hyakunichikan!! - Vol. 4 Ch. 48.5

A realistic ending to a realistic manga. Sweet to the last drop.

Too realistic for a goddamn slice of life drama manga. I wanna see 'em crying, hugging, & screaming. Anyway, it's all good. Solid 5/7.

Every good things have to come to an end. But i am gonna miss this series . And thanks to translation team to translate it

Dex-chan lover
The only time I wish the mangaka would've milked a series. This doesn't need the 100 days limit. It can just show their daily lives and everything. Heck even Aoki said it. They live in the same freaking town. They could just go to each other's house to play. Or Shuto could just babysit Chiko whenever her mom is busy. This, Gakuen Babysitters and Yotsubato are the holy trinity of child raising manga.

"Don't cry because it's over,smile because it happened."
Easier said than done,my heart can't take this,I want a sequel

Dex-chan lover
Kinda wish it had more in the ending, but I still enjoyed it.
Sad how it's gotta end, but all good things have to come to an end.

I'm so sad this ended. Thank you team for picking up this sweet series I always looked forward to and completing it till the last chapter <3

AHHH LOVE THIS SO MUCH!! this was my feel good series :( thank you for the great translation!! it was a wonderful read :)

Double-page supporter
lol we dont even get to meet the mom when they come back?

what a let down of an ending.

Double-page supporter
I wanted more even a simple time skip would of been nice to see them still have a brother sister relationship

Users who are viewing this thread