Hyakunichikan!!

@Rockylucky20

I know I was just triggering the troll.
Though even for a SoL manga the progression is really minimal. It's cute though.
Comparing the two is just a bit nonsensical, the whole premise and point of the story as well as character dynamics are completely different. "It's a rip-off because there is a small child in there" is about as superficial as it can get.

Love this manga. A little confused, does the black haired girl like shuu-kun or what’s the deal?

Aggregator gang
God this is fucking precious, but I need Shuuto with the kindergarten vice principal immediately

And @Jorge056 I'm pretty sure she's got a thing for Aoki but is massive tsundere about it

Dex-chan lover
Really wondering why adoption isnt a genre at this point its really wholesome and my heart needs more.

@blaqhawq adopt who? the girl has a mother, who is returning in less than a month and the bunny is listed as missing.

Dex-chan lover
@Pen3 I mean there just seem to be a lot of manga where people just end up having to taking care of or come upon someone and end up getting attached.

ex.
The Monster Duchess
The terrifying Hitman
Danshi Koukousei
Sachiiro no One Room
Koneko Hiroimashita

Dex-chan lover
This last chapter is a good way to start getting us ready for the final arc here.

Users who are viewing this thread