Hyouken no Majutsushi ga Sekai o Suberu - Sekai Saikyou no Majutsushi de Aru Shounen wa, Majutsu Gakuin ga Nyuugaku Suru - Vol. 3 Ch. 19 - Mastermind

Dex-chan lover
She was a very nice character, but alas it all was just a ruse, so she has to be brutally murdered now. What a pity.

Supporter
@KLGChaos
Power Fantasy
And there's your answer. Key to power fantasy is to see the protagonist curbstomp villains, not trade blows in a series of stalemates until the special one obtains the MacGuffin of power.

Ideally, MC here would 1-hit kill her after she spouts out another uninspired monologue of evil.

Fed-Kun's army
@Soulwarfare I feel you, last chapter i thought "Wow, not bad", but this chapter just de-mystifies her into a boring copy&paste crazy villain... Could have been really good if what was shown of her was her true self and there were other reasons behind all this, but instead its just "Well, she just acted and is a crazy villain", which makes everything what we learned about her before meaningless and her character just lame in the end...

Dex-chan lover
Was hoping this teacher had more about her. Sadly, she turned out as shallow as a MAGA rioter.

Dex-chan lover
I was really hoping the sensei was just the drunk teacher trope. Still holding out that this is just a ruse to bring out the true villain, though with this display I highly doubt it.

Really, it's too bad. I liked her design.

Fed-Kun's army
Even i felt betrayed. There are series with betrayals but lying with a promise to drink together when they got older...that's evil man

I mean i liked her character but if author tried to make a character that readers would surely hate, i think he succeeded

sensei is so cute after ray say eugenics damn. im falling more in love. that smile struck me deep in ma little heart

Dex-chan lover
Daamn... a chapter full of ramblings and I dont even need to read this to know the story.

as a villain, she's really disappointing... the insane mustache twirly heel turn is so flat...

Users who are viewing this thread