Hyouken no Majutsushi ga Sekai o Suberu - Vol. 3 Ch. 21 - Essence

Dex-chan lover
did he just tell her his secret and was about to let her live?

Is he retarded?

Dex-chan lover
Oh wow, what a waste of time this turned out to be, In the first chapter they set him up to be this ruthless soldier that kills every threat that comes his way, but just 20 chapters later he's having some moral dilemma over killing someone that is essentially this world's most evil existence, they literally kill people to experiment on their brains for godsake, and he's not instakilling her because he had 1 conversation with her once over the course of a couple months.

I could understand the blathering and indecisiveness in the first evil mage fight because the manga needed him to talk for exposition purposes that lead up to this fight, but now he's just screwing around letting her fully powerup for no good reason, why wouldn't he just cut her limbs off and then freeze the stumps if he didn't want to kill her. There are so many methods of incapacitating someone with his powers and he decides to lightly stab her in the leg, and then just assume she's out of commission.

It's so frustrating.

Dex-chan lover
are you fucking kidding me?
no but they are kiddies frakking you bro

Probably the worst development I've seen with this chapter. Turn into monster cause need power duh duh

Dex-chan lover
What a waste of a good waifu in Prof. Grey, all that oneeshota sacrificed to get a shitty reveal and even worse villain.

Dex-chan lover
Ugh man this is sad.
Could have been best waifu, then author wrote her in as a disposable villain.
What an absolute waste.

Was honestly gonna rate this manga higher, but after this arc it's gone down significantly low in my opinion

Dunno why people dislike this development

Yeah, it fucking sucks that such a likable person turned out to be a villain, but isn't that the, uh, I don't know, point?

@sedition
Kid just wants to live a normal life and fight the way he wants to without annhilating everything in sight, at least from my understanding

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
How many fucking forms do you have?! This battle feels a little dragged BUT that may be because chapters come out every once in a while so it feels longer than it probably should.

I thought i found a harem or somewhat nude here n there in this manga
But i enjoyed it 🤣🤣 thank you for your hardwork!!

Users who are viewing this thread