Hyouken no Majutsushi ga Sekai o Suberu

Dex-chan lover
Surprisingly this is not as cliché as I thought it would be; the rich twin-tail girl is not a tsundere or spoilt brat, no immediate increase of the amount of girls, and the art is really suitable for the story, making this more enjoyable without turning this into harem and ecchi despite the quite typical background story.
Thank you for translating this. Added to bookmark!👌

Hur dur I'm the strongest, hur dur I cannot let people know how I strong am I..

A lot of story that has the kind of powerful MC need to hidden his power are executed as garbage and become the plot to just showing off how cool, strong, and badass he is when in reality the MC always act like a spinnless beta typical japanese MC in every moment except when showing off his power.

Or.. hey supposed my power need to be keep secret and something like top secret? Yeah, just exposed it in chapter 2 and make the plot of hiding power irrelevant..

In short, this is garbage

Fed-Kun's army
I like it for the most part the only real complaint I have is that the facial expressions can look real off sometimes (Especially with Elisa)

Please tell me they he drops his "I am normal and nothing special act"

Dex-chan lover
Oh god this is so terrible. It gives a supposedly OP main character, but has him constantly act like a derp with no intelligence that everyone looks down on, AND the story is being dragged out that he's struggling and can't beat the out of nowhere bad guy despite supposedly being OP.

It's a pity really. This manga has a REALLY good artstyle, one that makes you think "wow this is gonna be good". It's rare to find such good artwork in your generic basic shonen.

But the story telling is... not the best I've read, to say the least. The pacing is all over the place. The MC meets one character and then the chapter just after there is already a flashback about how MC changed their lives by approaching them (the kind of flashback you'd usually get after 10+ chapters of interactions between the characters). Everything is happening way too fast, and it sometimes feel as if the author is just trying to use as many shonen cliches as possible. It's the kind of mangas that makes you feel as if you've already read it at least 5 times before because of how cliche it is.

So yeah, even though the art is so good, in the end it really is your generic D-grade shonen manga with a cliche story and a terrible pacing that will hurt your brain if you try to understand it.

@Kekitus
Perfect! As much as I’ve been trying to avoid these kinds of manga, I keep coming back to it. It’s just like junk food, even tho you know it’s bad for your health, you keep coming back to it.

Probably gonna read a chapter a weak, this is gonna be bad for my heart if I binge read this.

Mmmmmmmmmmm, nahhhh, can’t actually read it, it’s like that pack of chips that look amazingly tasty but when you open the bag, it tastes fucking horrible.

Users who are viewing this thread