I, a Commoner, Was Actually Reincarnated - Ch. 1.1

Double-page supporter
She just fucking booked it right out of town, I'm legit crying from laughter rn. An MC after my own heart.

Thanks for the upload!

Dex-chan lover
Your mother is crap. Dead fish eyes, and a poor sister that has no skill set.

Best leave, sister. There is no hope for you here.

However, when the father finds out (Bless his soul), he regrets not being involved. When he yelled at his wife for not being better, she had nothing to say.

Dex-chan lover
What a bitch of a mother, she was treated as shit so she left but the moment shes in a position of power (parenthood) she abuses it, forcing noble ideas into her daughter, the same ideals that led her to leave her noble family

what a dumbass

Fed-Kun's army
@Hobnobs
a bit old, but I have seen women do profoundly stupid shit because they fell in love.
I have seen guys do it too, but not as life ruining as women go.

Dex-chan lover
Maybe her mother will realize just how horrible her treatment of the mc was when she has to deal with the consequences of the girl not being an obedient slave to her. More likely she'll curse her every time she has to do one of the numerous things the mc did everyday.

Aggregator gang
@tidel
no
@jimmyclear
That's really arguable yeah he got upset with crap mom, but he didn't even bother to immediately check with his sister if she was there. He also seemed more concerned about his dinner

Sooo basically.. her mum does nothing

Wonder how they’ll live when the person who did all the cooking and cleaning has abandoned them coz they realised they don’t deserve being treated like shit while doing everything for them 🤠

"Oh my I'm getting memories of unknown origin in my head, must be my previous life" how fucking causal

the mom is garbage, absolute trash, but i feel bad for her younger sister, poor girl doesn't know any better

Dex-chan lover
@Lelouchezero nah the little sister become like that just because of the mother. She doesn't seem to have that bad of the personality she's just really spoiled

Users who are viewing this thread