I, a Level 9999 Blacksmith Who Was Told That "Blacksmithing Is Suitable for a Small Fry lololol" Was Expelled From the Guild, so I Changed My Job to …

Dex-chan lover
Don't tell me he's not going over there to show sympathy to them after they used & abused him while also stupidly kick him out? I'd rather have Judal beg Makina to come back. Thanks for the translations.

Supporter
Don't tell me he's not going over there to show sympathy to them after they used & abused him while also stupidly kick him out? I'd rather have Judal beg Makina to come back. Thanks for the translations.
For the love of god mc, dont pity them, dont show sympathy, etc i swear to christ if he does...
I mean, he didn't even go back to return the guild pin, so who knows.

Dex-chan lover
I really hope Makina isn't planning on feeling sorry for them after kicking him out

Dex-chan lover
What do you expect from equipment made by the MC banging a magic stone against a heavily used weapon. He needs to maintain them regularly or they fall apart rather quickly.

So of course MC feels guilty, his skill offers him the greatest job security ever.

Double-page supporter
What do you expect from equipment made by the MC banging a magic stone against a heavily used weapon. He needs to maintain them regularly or they fall apart rather quickly.

So of course MC feels guilty, his skill offers him the greatest job security ever.
If I recall they (or at least the leader guy Judal) returned MC's weapons to him since the flaming sword the MC uses was once Judals. saying you can just get weapons at the shops.

Dex-chan lover
This one one of the worst "expelled, but actually badass" manga! Pace, plot, characters, world building...there's nothing! Even the art is mediocre! I salute you brave souls who will continue the journey, i will attempt to preserve those few brain cells that i managed to retain :salute:

Dex-chan lover
Lol, this is so medicore... "Oh no, a wyvern! Welp, it's dead. Oh hey, my old guild got destroyed instantly after I left it because they wanted to show exactly how essential I was!!!!!!!"

One more chapter of this tripe to see how it goes...

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the new chapter!

MC: "I will go to check on my former companions' condition"
gets blamed by Judal for the failure

Double-page supporter
Place your bets on what fun lie Judal will start telling about the MC to explain how them being bad is his fault!
Maybe, but it's also possible that he has enough brain to realize where he went wrong. Sure, the tropes is that "it's your fault, not mine", but I still wouldn't be surprised for a change of heart.
For the love of god mc, dont pity them, dont show sympathy, etc i swear to christ if he does...
He worked with them for a while, even if they took him for granted, he might still have some decent memories with them.

Honnestly, I don't see MC return to those fools. However, possibly as an independent blacksmith, he might actually sell them some good (not cheated) weapons instead of being a "guild exclusive" blacksmith.

Dex-chan lover
This is exactly what I don't understand here. How could you think that it's ok to run into a fight with a normal sword, when you had a blacksmith capable of making you all extremely strong elemental weapons.

The blacksmith was even collecting the rare materials himself, so all you had to provide was his salary. And that was just to much for you huh?

Dex-chan lover
Place your bets on what fun lie Judal will start telling about the MC to explain how them being bad is his fault!
lesseee
how about blaming mc for tinkering with theirr weapon to make it so brittle?

Dex-chan lover
if by any dumb chance author let mc return to his old shitty guild
I'll drop this for good.

Dex-chan lover
Well, I would go back to see them ... just to RUB IT IN THIER FACES. But then again I can be a mean motherfucker so ... yeah.

Otherwise, the pacing of this is all over the place. I guess things happen all over the place all of the time but do we need to jump to seeing the old crew get 'bent' ... I guess we did because I was LMAO.

Also, if my guy wasn't getting paid then she would have to put it on her tab ... she'd then have to pay later. Shitting out S-grade weapons isn't easy ... wait according to the MC maybe it is?

Users who are viewing this thread