I, a Level 9999 Blacksmith Who Was Told That "Blacksmithing Is Suitable for a Small Fry lololol" Was Expelled From the Guild, so I Changed My Job to …

Dex-chan lover
Well guys and girls, throw another shrimp on the barbi because another heffer getting added to the harem. I wonder if this guy takes his harems seriously though.

But on another note, I see the author pulling out the 'find a needle in a haystack because plot armor' trope and also the 'get there JUST in time' tropes already. But I'll suspend disbelief because I would love for him to show her his weapon and break that poor attitude.

Dex-chan lover
Bit of a Mary Sue, innit? The "strongest" spear user in one of the biggest guilds in the country doesn't know how to gauge her own limits?

Dex-chan lover
how come the first few chapters of this story is basically raising flags over the whamen on the new party he joined like what he gonna seggs all of them? the action wouldve been good if it wasnt for this

Dex-chan lover
Actually she's not the dumb one! She's written dumb just to have a, mistreated and unappreciated, MC come and save her! Mind you she's almost as strong as the leader and definitely not a novice! But hey, let's forget all of this, so the mc can add another member to his harem... :facepalm:

Dex-chan lover
like seriously. biggest guild in (the) town/country/whatever and she's supposedly the best spear wielder among the lot. the enemy is apparently common too. then she uses crappy equipment despite being warned and wonders why the enemy is so strong.
the lenghts authors have to go to to make their mcs stand out are pretty pathetic. just develop interesting characters. then you don't need them solving these braindead conflicts.
Look, it's not her.

It's the author, they forcing this for some bs plot to go "look MC so cool" yet it makes zero sense, cause she is going out with a spear in new condition, doing something she is obviously experienced at.

Even the "I don't want to die" is stupid, for a seasoned warrior her reaction would be more "Well shit, guess I'm gonna die, wish I listened to that kid."

What would have made sense is if her spear was worn out, and wouldn't last the subjugation and her ego was relying on it too much.

Cause, the sudden "I should have listened to him" makes no sense with the initial personality they gave her, because with such a big ego over a new weapon, she would have still found fault with others and not herself.

With the damaged weapon, it would have been ego but also sentiment since it is a weapon she has used often and may not want to give up.

Anyway, author ruining the story with this chapter... wounder if they will do better, or just keep adding BS in such a forced way.

Group Leader
and she doesn't have the brains to get her stuff repaired? and if that's not possible, get new enchanted stuff maybe? as one of the TOP guilds they should have access to either internal or external smiths/repairmen/enchanters.
yes, manga are illogical and make your head hurt. her failing cause she got a spear at a dollar store is taking the cake though.

if it was a spear she’d been using for a long time, it might’ve just reached the end of its life. Afterwards, she assumed that all spears were about the same

Dex-chan lover
Firstly, if she was so great, why is she unable to use a knife or her fists to defend herself against a 'weak' monster?
Secondly, I hope MC chews her out for not listening to people; though we all know he won't and he'll just let it slide, just like she'll slide into his harem.

Dex-chan lover
Look, it's not her.

It's the author, they forcing this for some bs plot to go "look MC so cool" yet it makes zero sense, cause she is going out with a spear in new condition, doing something she is obviously experienced at.

Even the "I don't want to die" is stupid, for a seasoned warrior her reaction would be more "Well shit, guess I'm gonna die, wish I listened to that kid."

What would have made sense is if her spear was worn out, and wouldn't last the subjugation and her ego was relying on it too much.

Cause, the sudden "I should have listened to him" makes no sense with the initial personality they gave her, because with such a big ego over a new weapon, she would have still found fault with others and not herself.

With the damaged weapon, it would have been ego but also sentiment since it is a weapon she has used often and may not want to give up.

Anyway, author ruining the story with this chapter... wounder if they will do better, or just keep adding BS in such a forced way.
bro, i literally mentioned the author in my comment

Users who are viewing this thread