I, a Level 9999 Blacksmith Who Was Told That "Blacksmithing Is Suitable for a Small Fry lololol" Was Expelled From the Guild, so I Changed My Job to …

Dex-chan lover
I hope this monster is not actually a devil jackal, but actually something more dangerous. That's the only way to explain how things could get so bad.
I mean, she isn't a random newbie, she is an adventurer who is allowed to work alone (presumably, because she's so powerful and experienced). She should be able to gauge the strength of her opponent properly.
how come the first few chapters of this story is basically raising flags over the whamen on the new party he joined like what he gonna seggs all of them? the action wouldve been good if it wasnt for this
It's quite common to assemble the main characters' party in the first few episodes. This manga just speedruns it a little.

Dex-chan lover
this is just purs stupid, there is just no fucking way one of the strongest members in a guild as big and powerfull as that would not be aware of how strong the monster is, and there is no way in hell she would not be able to beat it, she is not some arrogant high on success noob, she is suposedly a experienced veteran, i seriously hate it when they do this, take a supposedly strong veteran and make them obsenely stupid retards who would never live past day 3, just so the poser MC can show off, and if he actually cared he would have given her a weapon upgrade either by upgrading the one she had or give her a better one, he is a blacksmith, not a frontline fighter, he need to do his fucking job and hand over weapon and armor upgrades to the guild members, starting with the strongest members.

Ank

Double-page supporter
with this chapter I think I can safely rate this manga now

Dex-chan lover
and she doesn't have the brains to get her stuff repaired? and if that's not possible, get new enchanted stuff maybe? as one of the TOP guilds they should have access to either internal or external smiths/repairmen/enchanters.
yes, manga are illogical and make your head hurt. her failing cause she got a spear at a dollar store is taking the cake though.
it may have been a “I’ll just do this quest to get the part I need to repair my favorite spear!”

Now the thing is WHY did she get someone to help her get the parts/money for her og spear?

It could also be that only blacksmiths can visually see how good a weapon is so the a** that sold it to her tricked her.

Dex-chan lover
it may have been a “I’ll just do this quest to get the part I need to repair my favorite spear!”

Now the thing is WHY did she get someone to help her get the parts/money for her og spear?

It could also be that only blacksmiths can visually see how good a weapon is so the a** that sold it to her tricked her.
why would she do that? an expert in a TOP guild can borrow shit and she didn't. and don't try to tell me an expert from that TOP guild gets tricked into buying shit tier stuff. dunno why you're even wasting your time trying to rationalize this crap for yourself (cause i'm pretty sure no one else is buying it).

Dex-chan lover
ok, this seems to be really cheap excuse to give him reason to save her, she suppose to be the strongest-spear wielder in the guild, she should know better than charge ahead with crappy spear and in that matter, why is she even have a crappy spear in the first place.

Dex-chan lover
What's this, what's this~? Despite shit talking look at the pathetic state you're in~ Guess you're the only weak one, huh

Users who are viewing this thread