I, a Level 9999 Blacksmith Who Was Told That "Blacksmithing Is Suitable for a Small Fry lololol" Was Expelled From the Guild, so I Changed My Job to …

Dex-chan lover
Judal got beaten by the same guy he banished & lost what was left of his guild all on the same day. Maybe he'll learn to be more humble & be a better person but the cynic in me (from reading so many of these stories) says no & he'll probably want revenge. That nope from Makima had me laughing. Thanks for the translations.

Dex-chan lover
Sigh, how come I get the feeling that dipshit wana be rapist and thief is going to join up with the mysterious survivor of the dark guild and somehow end up causing trouble during the dragon island trip.

Dex-chan lover
Makina, you just beat the snot out of your old boss. What are you going to do next?

I'M GOING TO ISLAND DRAGON!

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the new chapter!

"Welp, it's karma" - the premise of the title and story has finally been settled (for now) and they're on to a new arc.
I have a feeling Judal will join or get recruited by a dark guild sooner or later.

Dex-chan lover
Sigh, how come I get the feeling that dipshit wana be rapist and thief is going to join up with the mysterious survivor of the dark guild and somehow end up causing trouble during the dragon island trip.
ding ding, you're correct on predicting what will happen next based on what i read in the WN

however the thief is actually just a good kid who happen to end in a bad group and its the doofus job to bring the good kid into the mc side (and doing ridiculous thieving skill that make me say wut :question:)

based on the WN, the doofus only got his comeuppance at the end of the arc, which im sure its going to take quite awhile

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Makina: Where is Judal?
Aria: Makina, Judal has retired.
Makina: Karma!

Dex-chan lover
@alphamine Your English tittle name is way too long. Please use the name in the very first page posted. It's your translation groups working tittle.

That one escapee then found the frustrating Judal and coax him and boom! Conveniently they found out that mc’s group are going to the island dragon and do something stupid to them and will definitely 99.9% lose, so either Judal is killed or saved that’s the end of 1st arc and then the shadowy guy escapes again and one-sidedly having grudge against mc. That’s my guess.

is that how’s the plot going, novel readers?
I read many revenge fantasy like this and they have almost the same exact template it’s like 90% copy-paste.

Dex-chan lover
That one escapee then found the frustrating Judal and coax him and boom! Conveniently they found out that mc’s group are going to the island dragon and do something stupid to them and will definitely 99.9% lose, so either Judal is killed or saved that’s the end of 1st arc and then the shadowy guy escapes again and one-sidedly having grudge against mc. That’s my guess.

I read many revenge fantasy like this and they have almost the same exact template it’s like 90% copy-paste.
Another comment in this thread has spoilers, and it goes differently.

Dex-chan lover

as i mentioned in the previous spoiler, judal finally got arrested, but its only at the end of the dragon island arc (which will quite take a while to finish)

the shadow guy who escaped is actually a good kid who just want to go adventure, but he joined the dark guild due to his ignorance and thieving skill

judal then recruit the kid to avenge mc. while deceiving the kid and say the rainbow butterflies is the evil guild who responsible for the dark guild down fall, they then steal a wyvern using the kid skill and also enter the dragon island
well, they got into accident and the kid got saved by mc and realize mc group is actually good guy, the kid betray judal only at the climax of the arc tough

and lets say that... this kid thieving skill is very broad in scope

Users who are viewing this thread